Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
That's your perogative - I just wanted to pass on my views which are that I saw it as a throwaway comment.

I’m sure it was. But I’ve been on the receiving end of plenty of throwaway comments in my life and I’m sick to death of hearing and seeing them. The fact is that prejudices only get truly beaten when “throwaway” comments get challenged and people who make said comments get educated on what they’re saying. If he’d substituted a race or the female gender into his post instead of the disability, then there would’ve been uproar, probably a ton of reports and plenty of calls for a ban. But in reality, we just dealt with it through discussion, and that’s the end of it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm talking about if you meant SALA or SALAH. As a joke about 'going down like Sala' would be slightly different to one about Liverpool's Egyptian fall-merchant.

*cough* I'm not sure he knows who Sala is *cough*. Innocent oversight. I'd say 'whoosh' but that might also be misconstrued. As might the word 'oversight'. This thread is a veritable minefield. I'm out.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Think Murray would have started v Burnley anyway. Time to see whether Locadia can play the centre forward role v Derby and Murray again at Leicester. Question as to whether we will see March and Knocky in the wide positions, and Locadia on the bench when Murray starts, so that Locadia can replace Murray after 65/70 mins?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here