Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Frank Lampard's Derby Cup game - East Stand Upper + West Stand Upper OPEN

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Whatever rights and wrongs of ticket release that is an outstanding achievement by supporters 25000 plus tickets in under 4 days

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Whatever rights and wrongs of ticket release that is an outstanding achievement by supporters 25000 plus tickets in under 4 days

That isn’t strictly true unfortunately.

It’s probably more like 20,000. Still a good effort though.

These FA Cup games we’ve had over the last couple of seasons against lower league opposition is showing what a strong fanbase we have.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
A bit strange. West Lower and North Stand are showing as all sold out, yet when looking at each section there are still tickets available, so people who would want to sit in the sections may not look at them.

A bit strange. West Lower and North Stand are showing as all sold out, yet when looking at each section there are still tickets available, so people who would want to sit in the sections may not look at them.

Hmmm. You clearly have no experience of running a football club. Remember, this fixture is taking place in half term and the train service will be less than perfect on Saturday so this is a perfectly sensible policy!

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Sorry you missed my point. The sections are actually shown as sold out so no problems with people buying tickets anywhere they want but if you wanted to sit in the north you may not hover over the north and buy in the East Upper instead. Just an observation to be honest. I think what we have sold so far is cracking, even if it is only to see Frank Lampards Derby

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Upper tiers are overrated,

There I said it. Burn me.

luzBZXJn4CqPYKlCqgFk_1082091562.jpeg

You asked for it.

Sorry you missed my point. The sections are actually shown as sold out so no problems with people buying tickets anywhere they want but if you wanted to sit in the north you may not hover over the north and buy in the East Upper instead. Just an observation to be honest. I think what we have sold so far is cracking, even if it is only to see Frank Lampards Derby

I got you :)

My reply was a little cryptic!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
West Upper now open.

[tweet]1095276500033720321[/tweet]
Well done to The Professionals. Obvious now with hindsight that the right decisions were made at the right time.

Those without detailed understanding of the market, and inside knowledge of important factors, will hopefully keep their opinions to themselves in future.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here