Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Frank Lampard's Derby Cup game - East Stand Upper + West Stand Upper OPEN

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Basically Paul Barber read your posts here and banned you from buying tickets. Unlucky

If I'm on Barber-out's blacklist Chailey is going to have the stadium to himself. :lol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We'll probably know later tomorrow after they go on general sale tomorrow morning..........c3,700 left now. I suspect there are far more than that waiting. Game of cat and mouse :)

Indeed it is.

I know some people (ESU STHs) who were really disappointed to have bought lower tier seats for the West Brom game only to find if they'd waited they could have been where they prefer. They've not bought for this one yet as a result. How many other people will be doing the same? I have no idea if that number is large or small, but the club's approach does suppress buying intent to some degree in the initial ticket sales period.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
We'll probably know later tomorrow after they go on general sale tomorrow morning..........c3,700 left now. I suspect there are far more than that waiting. Game of cat and mouse :)

Well I'm holding out for 8 tickets in the gods somewhere and seven of those are non season ticket holders / very occasional attendees etc.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Indeed it is.

I know some people (ESU STHs) who were really disappointed to have bought lower tier seats for the West Brom game only to find if they'd waited they could have been where they prefer. They've not bought for this one yet as a result. How many other people will be doing the same? I have no idea if that number is large or small, but the club's approach does suppress buying intent to some degree in the initial ticket sales period.

I also think that because it’s a tv match people are waiting for the Upper tiers but if they don’t open then there’s the comfort of your sofa to watch it on. I know it’s BT sport and not everyone has that but that’s my reason for waiting.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Indeed it is.

ESU ST bought ESL last time and this :shrug:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Just bought 3 in front of my usual seats, NS, two out of 4 had gone. I will be keeping an eye on them from in front...

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Transport for 4 now booked with Seagull travel so just waiting for Upper tiers to open to get tickets.The bus is more than entry

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here