Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Frank Lampard's Derby Cup game - East Stand Upper + West Stand Upper OPEN

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Odd that Derby have not figured out how many more tickets they can sell. still showing as sold out on their website (although it does say a further allocation is on it's way. I reckon they will take another 1200 odd, bringing their total allocation to the usual 3000.

They must be right up for this, winnable game for them but the trains are ****ed and it's on TV.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Been looking at this thread all weekend to see if ESU would open. Had to go to a meeting at work until midday today so almost missed out on the best ESU seats. I only need 1 ticket and managed to get the last remaining seat on sale in E3D, row F, so happy with that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yep, NSC at its finest. This was my ESU KLAXON alert this morning, I've been watching it since I got in.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
but why keep harping on about a process that has been followed time and again, isn't going to change (apart for maybe a top 6 opponent) and for the vast majority of people works really well

This process wasn't followed for the Palace cup game, just last season, when any one of us who is in touch with fan sentiment could have told you that the crowd was going to be low.

Then for the Coventry, West Brom and FLD games, when anyone could predict demand would require at least one upper tier to be open, both upper tiers were closed when tickets were released, requiring fans to either take a seat in their non-preferred location or play seat Russian roulette.

I don't give a shit about an exact seat, but I do like to watch from an elevated position and I also prefer to stay dry where possible.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Count down to West Stand Upper opening begins.

Haven’t sat there for a while, this game seems like a good excuse.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
because they have sold cup tickets this was for a while-AND IT WORKS. The tickets aren't selling very well for this game which kind of proves them right, had the whole stadium been open from the outset, there would be vast swathes of empty seating all over the ground. Its looking likley that unless there is a sudden surge of tickets selling then the west upper and half east upper will remain closed-possibly all of the upper tiers.

I suppose nickbrighton will say East Upper tickets are not selling well

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I'm glad I held out for the ESU. Unfortunately I couldn't get on line until now, so didn't quite get exactly where I wanted. But I am happy with EB3 Row D.

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
I ended up surreptitiously buying my tickets in the middle of a Very Important Meeting, but we're bang in the middle of row A and my kids are going to think it's Christmas (at least until we start playing) :albion2:

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Strangest thing ever, I waited for top tiers to open whether it be East or West and I wanted to be the furthest forward and close to the isle. Would you believe it I am in my own seat! unbelievable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here