Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Frank Lampard's Derby Cup game - East Stand Upper + West Stand Upper OPEN

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I've decided to wait. I'll cave next week if it becomes clear that upper tiers will not open. Totally agree with the free for all policy that club have chosen for the cup games that allow groups to sit together, an excellent policy, just wish the uppers were open that's all. What ever transpires I shall be attending.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I think it's understandable that they don't open parts of the ground til it's clear there is sufficient demand. I've done my bit by going in the ESL for the first time in ages.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
About 4750 remaining in the lower tiers but just went on sale to members this morning.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Atmosphere for West Brom was piss poor. Hoping now we are in the last 16 will be better.

Assume Derby will bring however many they are given

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Haven’t read the whole thread so this may have already been said, but does the mixing up of where everyone sits affect the atmosphere? I thought the atmosphere was a bit flat for the WBA game and wondered if this was the reason.

A bit flat? A BIT flat? It was diabolical.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Atmosphere for West Brom was piss poor. Hoping now we are in the last 16 will be better.

Assume Derby will bring however many they are given

I don't see the atmosphere for this one being any better - the lunchtime kickoff will see to that. My LEAST favourite time to be in a football ground.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
A bit flat? A BIT flat? It was diabolical.

It was a dull 0-0 against a Championship team. Would have been just as poor if people were sat inntheir usual seats!

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I haven't had one since withdean, I dont remember beliving that I actually owned that seat!

There is something slightly different, and special, about being the resident season ticket holder in a new stadium - I had North Stand, Row S seat 40 at Pride Park for the first 8 years. Nobody else sat there (cup games were included back in the day), one gets to know the people next to you over the years.I knew that the chewing gum on the underneath of the seat was MINE. It is quite a special feeling.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
22,342 East upper and just the 2 middle blocks of the west upper on sale , lots of can i have your pants Frank signs , a post match inquiry as to why they didn't open up all areas to start with , and 5 threads complaining about the person sat next to me didn't clap once .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I could buy tickets for all the league games, but I can't buy tickets for Derby, the blue box is red.

Oh and full AMEX era at holder.

What's going on?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I could buy tickets for all the league games, but I can't buy tickets for Derby, the blue box is red.

What's going on?

Basically Paul Barber read your posts here and banned you from buying tickets. Unlucky

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

What's going on?

Me too. I phoned supporter services, who said: "Weird. Dunno. Let me sort your tix for you." Not an entirely satisfactory answer...

Basically Paul Barber read your posts here and banned you from buying tickets. Unlucky

...unless it's this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here