Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Frank Lampard's Derby Cup game - East Stand Upper + West Stand Upper OPEN

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Any idea what level there're likely to reduce to before the upper tiers open? I believe it was the East first last time.
I don’t think we are that far off the level before they open East Upper, I know that a couple of corners have been put on sale BUT the club does know that a considerable number are waiting for the Upper to open and will wait until the bitter end and there is still one week left before the match.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I was supposed to be playing February medal, and gave it up to go the the albion.

The steward on the mill hill busses said that depending on the ticket sales, will persuade them to open mill hill. If not, I may be offering my ticket to mates.....

Don't want the hassle really of trying to get to and from the ground

bhabloke

Oct 18, 2003
Mile Oak
Tickets are barely selling. Roughly ten in the last 2 hours. Probably hundreds waiting for the upper tiers to open. This is ridiculous. :annoyed:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
In waiting so I can buy for a group of 14 tickets. Open the ESU I can will buy them. Don’t fancy sitting in the corner next to the away fans a with a group of under 12’s who want to go to a game for the first time.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Got mine yesterday morning the the north stand.

I really must be a happy clapper as I’m already looking forward to it! :albion2:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Only 500 plus available now. No doubt thousands are waiting for upper . Club could well lose out by been stubborn as people are available today to make decision today . Any later and it will be sod it watch on TV

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Only 500 plus available now. No doubt thousands are waiting for upper . Club could well lose out by been stubborn as people are available today to make decision today . Any later and it will be sod it watch on TV

They’ll presumably have data on website traffic and how many viewing but not purchasing. Not sure a few nsc’ers constitutes a conclusion that thousands are waiting. We’ll know soon enough though I guess.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
They’ll presumably have data on website traffic and how many viewing but not purchasing. Not sure a few nsc’ers constitutes a conclusion that thousands are waiting. We’ll know soon enough though I guess.

Interest in Coventry and West Brom games is enough evidence demand is there.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Interest in Coventry and West Brom games is enough evidence demand is there.

Didn’t they both sell really fast for the initial allocation? Even West Brom the uppers were open pretty quick. I wonder what the break even point for staffing the upper tiers are? 50% 70%? Don’t know the answers, maybe they just haven’t had the indicators for this one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here