Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Frank Lampard's Derby Cup game - East Stand Upper + West Stand Upper OPEN

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Bought 12 tickets in E1C east lower (Same seats as W Brom Cup game) me my 2 boys and a mixture of mates and their kids. Hope we can get at least 25k in the stadium. Being on TV and early kick off aside I think it should be well attended.

And just bought another 2 one adult one kid so will be 14 of us in total. Love spreading the word of the Albion!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Tried west lower for a change for the West Brom game and it was ok but had an odd couple of people next to us pulling weird faces if we dared to sing. Prefer to stand and have a bit more atmosphere around me so back to the North for this one.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
West Brom bought down 4,000+, and I'd say your support is on a par, possibly slightly less than theirs so should be knocking on 4,000 away audience I'd have thought.

Who knows but TV, travel disruption and (I'm sure the feeling is mutual) is not the most attractive fixture.....

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I decided to treat the Mother and Father in Law to seats, too. I'm slowly converting them to the Albion... It'll be a costly exercise, but I'm winning so far :albion2:

Logged in at 9.43, had a coffee, kept coming back and refreshing. 9.58 and wallop - the game appears. Like an e-athlete I'm clicking on the good seats. The first 10 blocks 'available' seats I clicked on immediately came up as 'unavailable' (so some bugger beat me to the click). I got two in the end in W1F which they'll be delighted with! Well pleased.

UTA !!

More training needed, I was refreshing like you, but with the difference of at 9.58 in and secured my usual West Lower seat.

Like Muttley I'm demanding a gold medal for this

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Who knows but TV, travel disruption and (I'm sure the feeling is mutual) is not the most attractive fixture.....
Agreed. Couldn't see us taking more than around 2-3K(max) in similar situation.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
It's the club being conservative. A reaction to the fact that we're didn't come close to selling out against Palace in the cup when all the stadium was opened.

Of course this was because of evening KO, TV coverage, no trains, trouble at previous match, higher prices etc etc, not a sign that there's no interest in the FA Cup, but there you go...

maybe.... but this strategy might actually put people off.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Agreed. Couldn't see us taking more than around 2-3K(max) in similar situation.

The tie is far more appealing to a Championship club than to a PL club.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I will mostly be waiting for the ESU to open, whereupon I intend snaffling 8 seats.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Waiting for WSU to open. What a pointless exercise this is, do the club really not know the demand ?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Very hard to understand. We have been on TV so many times and attendances always held up. Why have they not learnt from West Brom game and we are 3 games from the final. 100:% certain will be 25k plus so why didnt they give ST holders in all but upper west until tonight to claim there seats.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here