Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Frank Lampard's Derby Cup game - East Stand Upper + West Stand Upper OPEN

Just been able to buy a ticket in E1A which is Easy Access Seating (there are 2 others still there) even though I'm not registered as needing it with the club so I reckon these seats and remaining wheelchair ones can be bought if anyone doesn't want the long climb up to West Upper?

I must admit I thought you needed some kind of registration to buy these seats.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I must admit I thought you needed some kind of registration to buy these seats.

I thought you did too but given that it let me buy it, I guess this close to the game they'd rather sell them than have them empty

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Will give a new meaning to my fortnightly gasping pitstop next to Adam's Egypt shirt at Base Camp...

(Presumably you don't overly disapprove of us ABDs huddled together, sharing our Ventolin and ration packs, on the landings BETWEEN the flights of steps?)

No problem at all. Thats usually the opportunity to finally get past :thumbsup:

tamworthram

May 5, 2014
2300 available in the WSU. Oddly the number of Derby tickets for sale have increased by around 100

After our performance against Ipswich I'm surprised it hasn't gone up with folk returning their tickets.

One reason for the increase, although it seems a little high, could be purchases sitting in peoples baskets (therefore showing as sold) but the transaction isn't completed. I guess once you've timed out the ticket becomes available again.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
After our performance against Ipswich I'm surprised it hasn't gone up with folk returning their tickets.

One reason for the increase, although it seems a little high, could be purchases sitting in peoples baskets (therefore showing as sold) but the transaction isn't completed. I guess once you've timed out the ticket becomes available again.

That bad ? How do you think you'll line up tomorrow ? Full team ?

Exactly 2000 left in the WSU with limited availability in the center block.

Despite being greyed out there are still WC access seats in S1A, E1A and E1B. There are also 9 individual lower tier seats available in E1H and one in W1A

Even though not greyed out, there are no seats available in W1H or I.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Exactly 2000 left in the WSU with limited availability in the center block.

Despite being greyed out there are still WC access seats in S1A, E1A and E1B. There are also 9 individual lower tier seats available in E1H and one in W1A

Even though not greyed out, there are no seats available in W1H or I.

So with SWC not sold we're looking at c25k perhaps ?

So with SWC not sold we're looking at c25k perhaps ?

The numbers suggest more than that, but for West Brom, the numbers suggested the attendance would be around 2000 higher than it actually was.

There are about 1300 that didn't go on sale in the SW corner
900 unsold from Derby
400 that didn't go on sale from the Shelf
And about 2000 currently still on sale.

If you subtract these numbers from capacity we are left with about 26,000.

Maybe the club have other pockets held back?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I am taking a bloke with dodgy knees to his first match at the Amex. Is there a lift that we could use to get to WSU?

As someone has posted unfortunately not. However, make sure you access the WSU from the entrance directly behind the West Stand. Sounds obvious but if coming past the club shop there is an entrance to that stand in what is the NW corner. However, this has two more flights.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
The numbers suggest more than that, but for West Brom, the numbers suggested the attendance would be around 2000 higher than it actually was.

There are about 1300 that didn't go on sale in the SW corner
900 unsold from Derby
400 that didn't go on sale from the Shelf
And about 2000 currently still on sale.

If you subtract these numbers from capacity we are left with about 26,000.

Maybe the club have other pockets held back?

24k it is then:bowdown:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As someone has posted unfortunately not. However, make sure you access the WSU from the entrance directly behind the West Stand. Sounds obvious but if coming past the club shop there is an entrance to that stand in what is the NW corner. However, this has two more flights.

But to get to the short stair way you need to walk up flights of stairs outside... you can't cheat physics. Obviously IF you are arriving from the East or South (coachpark etc) it's still good advice!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
But to get to the short stair way you need to walk up flights of stairs outside... you can't cheat physics. Obviously IF you are arriving from the East or South (coachpark etc) it's still good advice!

...or the ramp

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
shortest walking is get dropped off at Uni car park drop off point - car park 5 - get free shuttle bus - go in lift from coach park down to same level as West Stand - walk round back of this stand and up all them step to WSU

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here