Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Frank Lampard's Derby Cup game - East Stand Upper + West Stand Upper OPEN

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
What a joke. Booked 3 on telephone because it wouldnt let me do it online and have had to pay £1.50 booking fee per ticket Joke. Can I get booking fee back ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What a joke. Booked 3 on telephone because it wouldnt let me do it online and have had to pay £1.50 booking fee per ticket Joke. Can I get booking fee back ?

Blimey could have shown some patience. Worked about 5 mins ago :lol:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
3 x Front Row ESU Block C. Lovely.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Not according to the stewards on Saturday, the chief steward said it was closed unless they were told by the club and on Saturday they had been told they were waiting to see how ticket sales were.

Just to try to reassure you a little more, have just bought my ticket, and it states subsidised travel included, and gives link to the travel arrangement guide, which very much included Mill Road. There is no way its not going to be open on Saturday!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As of 9:28 Monday morning a block of 111 seats have been released in E1E which is the block on the half way line. Where did they come from? This block has been sold out for days.

We're now in E1E pretty much exactly where I wanted to be so well happy with that, as I was thinking we'd have to be in the ESU.

Odd that Derby have not figured out how many more tickets they can sell. still showing as sold out on their website (although it does say a further allocation is on it's way. I reckon they will take another 1200 odd, bringing their total allocation to the usual 3000.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just to try to reassure you a little more, have just bought my ticket, and it states subsidised travel included, and gives link to the travel arrangement guide, which very much included Mill Road. There is no way its not going to be open on Saturday!

with the game taking place on Saturday 16th February, kick off 12:30pm. Tickets ... Park & ride will be in operation at the Racecourse only, Mill Road will NOT be open for this match.

That was the original communication put out by the club, they have subsequently changed it on the web site.

I was trying to get confirmation as Saturday it was clear it wasn't open.

Thanks

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
with the game taking place on Saturday 16th February, kick off 12:30pm. Tickets ... Park & ride will be in operation at the Racecourse only, Mill Road will NOT be open for this match.

That was the original communication put out by the club, they have subsequently changed it on the web site.

I was trying to get confirmation as Saturday it was clear it wasn't open.

Thanks

Was pretty sure it always said Mill Rd open from when I read it on 6th, as I always look out for that, but anyhow, we will both get to use!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here