Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Round of 16 - Albion v Frank Lampard's Derby

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
After a fine win tonight hope the club continues their hugely generous discounted prices for the round of 16 clash with Frank Lampards Derby.

Realistic opportunity ahead of us to get to an FA Cup semi, one win against a Championship club at home and a kind draw is all it would take so let’s get the Amex rocking and packed to the rafters next Saturday.

:clap:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Same prices as WBA announced...

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
S
After a fine win tonight hope the club continues their hugely generous discounted prices for the round of 16 clash with Frank Lampards Derby.

Realistic opportunity ahead of us to get to an FA Cup semi, one win against a Championship club at home and a kind draw is all it would take so let’s get the Amex rocking and packed to the rafters next Saturday.

:clap:

I hope you are already preparing the “Derby’s most famous supporter” thread.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Palace in the Semi at Wembley.....be interesting

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hope STHs have first dibs on their seats this time

I don't. But I hope the club have finale learned, and open up the whole ground straight off, and let it be first come first served. It gives families and groups that include non-STHs a chance to sit together.

If you want your own seat get in quick, or just pick up the closest one available when you get round to it.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Will the upper tiers go on sale?? That is the question. Paging [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

I don't. But I hope the club have finale learned, and open up the whole ground straight off, and let it be first come first served. It gives families and groups that include non-STHs a chance to sit together.

If you want your own seat get in quick, or just pick up the closest one available when you get round to it.

It is already on the website that the lower tiers only will be open to start with.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Derby have Championship games on the Wednesday nights either side of our 5th round tie against them. I'd forgotten how gruelling the Championship schedules were!

With them outside the play-offs only on goal difference, Frank has some tricky decisions to make methinks.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Derby have Championship games on the Wednesday nights either side of our 5th round tie against them. I'd forgotten how gruelling the Championship schedules were!

With them outside the play-offs only on goal difference, Frank has some tricky decisions to make methinks.

Until now he has played his first team in the cup. We will be rested but as you say they have some Wednesday matches either side. Surely they will make massive changes to try and secure play offs won’t they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here