Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can you score a legitimate goal from off the pitch?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just asking.

Because if you can are you not in front of all the other players? Isn't that offside, assuming when the ball was played you weren't onside, never know with the Beeb.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Are you watching the game? He's onside when the cross is made and and Burn heads the ball so he is still onside.

He has a foot off the pitch, two when it is played, yes, patronising as you are for me asking the question, I am. Read the question from the thread.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Why are you referring to offside then when he clearly wasn't?

So being off the pitch when the ball is played in his direction means what? As I said initially, just asking. Why are you being an aggressive idiot?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So being off the pitch when the ball is played in his direction means what? As I said initially, just asking. Why are you being an aggressive idiot?

But he wasn't off the pitch when the cross came in, and I'm not sure he was fully off the pitch after that.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hmmmm ok, I'm still not any better off wondering about that goal than I started. We won, don't care.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
well i thought it odd too but no remark about the position. same-ish position as taking a corner. (relating to lines, field of play)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why are you referring to offside then when he clearly wasn't?

Once, twice, three times a knobhead (recently) - I may have to add him to my list.....:facepalm:

OP sort yourself out FFS! If you are on drugs, I don't want any of them.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Once, twice, three times a knobhead (recently) - I may have to add him to my list.....:facepalm:

OP sort yourself out FFS! If you are on drugs, I don't want any of them.

Will you do yourself a favour and just block me you f**king idiot, what part of planet earth do you belong to? Ever since they had some idiotic vote about decent posters on here and you sadly came out as one of them you've been nothing but a complete arse. Take your ego elsewhere you f**king drip.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Will you do yourself a favour and just block me you f**king idiot, what part of planet earth do you belong to? Ever since they had some idiotic vote about decent posters on here and you sadly came out as one of them you've been nothing but a complete arse. Take your ego elsewhere you f**king drip.

Lol, it's true though.
He acts like the snidest of hall-monitors with a clipboard featuring names on his naughty list.
Drip, perfectly put.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Calm down dear. Your posts are shit. But you haven't annoyed me enough to block you yet. Lots of anger there......what gives?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Calm down dear. Your posts are shit. But you haven't annoyed me enough to block you yet. Lots of anger there......what gives?

Now, if you have nothing legitimate to add to this thread, can I suggest you f**k off and irritate other people on this board. Tosser.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Gosh. Will you be inviting me to a fight, shortly? ???

I wouldn't give you the time of day fella, now, as I said above, go away and play with your fairies if you have nothing legitimate to say to this thread. You are nothing more than an irritating rash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here