[Albion] Liam Rosenior

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Hear!Hear!

Legend in waiting.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Legend already. Manager in waiting I hope.
Legend is conferred too easily. But I agree he is just about there and he seems certain to be a good manager.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The guy is just a class act. So articulate, informative, generous, genuine. Really good discussion with Mark Chapman and Jason Roberts at half-time.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
It’s fantastic that we have guys of this calibre playing a role at the club. Another one who doesn’t get a mention is David weir. I knew him from his time at Hearts and a better man you couldn’t wish to meet. I love that we find meaningful roles for these people.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The guy is just a class act. So articulate, informative, generous, genuine. Really good discussion with Mark Chapman and Jason Roberts at half-time.

This. A footballer with brains and intelligence.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
He talks a good game, and when questioned about BAME he talks sense. There's no sense of an agenda, just plain common sense.

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
Great guy, always comes across very well in the media. Hope he gets a go at management - he'll be well schooled with Hughton as mentor.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The half-time talk was just a different class altogether. Impressed by Jason Roberts (was that his name?) as well.

Yes. Remember Roberts versus el Bad? Kicking lumps out of each other all game, but embraced at the end. Pure class. Compare that with El Bad versus Emily Nugent :facepalm:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Doubt he'll be here in a year. Bound to take on the gaffer roll somewhere.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here