Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] World Wide Evil Organisation Hiding In Plain Sight

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Picture this if you can, and ask why its allowed to continue. . A world wide organisation that has huge wealth,immense influence over its billions of followers, counts as its members heads of government, business leaders, Artists. In its time this organisation has tortured, imprisoned and even executed those who disagree with its principals and teachings. Its instructions to millions of people in the world have directly lead to thousands probably millions of people infected with and dying from a preventable disease by telling them to practice unsafe sex and that to protect themselves is a sin. It has time and again been proved to not only to have paedophiles and sexual predators in its ranks, but to have actively covered up and protected such abusers and the abuse they perpetrated. Its leader revered by billions has openly admitted that its leaders have not only commited such acts, but in some cases kept groups women as sex slaves. Countless cases of sexual abuse of children by its representatives across the world have been documented and proven. This organisation is allowed not only to police itself, (something which it patently doesn't do, but seems immune to condemnation and reprisal. Governments around the world do nothing to try and curtail its activities.

This then is the modern Catholic Church.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47134033

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Is it too early to find the pringles and crack open a beer ?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Thought this was going to be about the BBC showing a live Brighton game tonight, after avoiding us for 35 years.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Picture this if you can, and ask why its allowed to continue. . A world wide organisation that has huge wealth,immense influence over its billions of followers, counts as its members heads of government, business leaders, Artists. In its time this organisation has tortured, imprisoned and even executed those who disagree with its principals and teachings. Its instructions to millions of people in the world have directly lead to thousands probably millions of people infected with and dying from a preventable disease by telling them to practice unsafe sex and that to protect themselves is a sin. It has time and again been proved to not only to have paedophiles and sexual predators in its ranks, but to have actively covered up and protected such abusers and the abuse they perpetrated. Its leader revered by billions has openly admitted that its leaders have not only commited such acts, but in some cases kept groups women as sex slaves. Countless cases of sexual abuse of children by its representatives across the world have been documented and proven. This organisation is allowed not only to police itself, (something which it patently doesn't do, but seems immune to condemnation and reprisal. Governments around the world do nothing to try and curtail its activities.

This then is the modern Catholic Church.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47134033

I was about to open the thread, and suggest the Catholic Church as an option. The last remnants of the Roman Empire.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Ubtil you reached the last line I thought you were talking about the Thatcher government

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
To be honest this could be applied to any worldwide religion, plus a number of other worldwide organisations, particularly depending upon the reader's perspective.

Some people see the United Nations as evil, others worry about the Bilderberg Group, Illuminati?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
To be honest this could be applied to any worldwide religion, plus a number of other worldwide organisations, particularly depending upon the reader's perspective.

Some people see the United Nations as evil, others worry about the Bilderberg Group, Illuminati?

think you'll find those groups are all under the control of the lizard people, harvesting us for gold to take back to their spaceship hidden as the moon.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Thought this was going to be a FIFA thread

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Woah, hold on, if we didn't have religion we'd have no wars to fight, and then where would we be?

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
think you'll find those groups are all under the control of the lizard people, harvesting us for gold to take back to their spaceship hidden as the moon.

David Icke is the only sane person left...

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I'm not going to bash my own religion, I like the Catholic faith/church, it does some wonderful things. But like most groups/sects/orgs/church's etc it is made up of flawed beings - us. Any church, of any religion is going to have its fair share of wrong'uns.

You could just as well be talking about Facebook, Islam or the Masons. Why pick on Catholics? Or should we just start burning them again?
Maybe instead of burning effigies of the nations favourite naughty Catholic ,Guy Fawkes, on Nov 5th, we should just grab any local Catholic and get busy with the Swan Vestas? Yes, that should do it, job done, evil rooted out for all to see.

Or do you have a 'final solution'?

:facepalm:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Human nature is to distort, corrupt, hijack anything which might be used to control, subjugate and exploit the masses. I'm pretty sure that Jesus and St Peter did not have any of this in mind when they set in motion what later became the Catholic Church. It would be a shame to condemn it as all evil, though. Some people love and need their religion and it brings them much comfort, and there have undoubtedly been good individuals doing great things within the Church.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here