Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Bissouma so close!!!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
The only two players who have impressed anywhere near enough for a first team space are AK and Ali J. Bissouma simply gives the ball away too often. I know he will improve with experience. Nice to see the youngster get a game (can’t spell his name) but he’s clearly not quite ready yet

Lol, every time something happens going forwards due to bissouma. He’s on a different level to anything we have in our whole squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
The only two players who have impressed anywhere near enough for a first team space are AK and Ali J. Bissouma simply gives the ball away too often. I know he will improve with experience. Nice to see the youngster get a game (can’t spell his name) but he’s clearly not quite ready yet

There are some bigger clubs than Brighton who’d like to get hold of Bissouma....

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Christ almighty

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

He has lost the ball once and misplaced one pass?

He is VERY good at getting us moving forwards, sometimes you lose the ball when trying to do that.

He is also only 21 years old.

He does shoot too much imo, when he has the ability to beat a man / slide someone in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here