Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He sat up the winner didn't he?

Yep and other than the fact it was a coincidence it's no coincidence we didn't score until he came on.

Hopefully that'll put the boo-boys to bed.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Yep and other than the fact it was a coincidence it's no coincidence we didn't score until he came on.

Hopefully that'll put the boo-boys to bed.

I seriously don't think you give him the credit he is due. He sometimes is offside because he is looking at an opportunity that will be decisive if it comes off, but will be a freekick to the opposition if it doesn't .

1/5 ratio leads to a few harmless freekicks to the opposition and a possible goal for the Albion.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Now on BB2

_1379118_bigbrother300.jpg

Whatever floats your boat.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
1-2.PNG

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Was just settling down to watch 2nd half and it all went turbo at work and I have only just had a chance to check the full time score. Looks like I missed a hell of a 2nd half :-(

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Was just settling down to watch 2nd half and it all went turbo at work and I have only just had a chance to check the full time score. Looks like I missed a hell of a 2nd half :-(

The second half was quiet. It all happened in extra time.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Great result all said and done, I did get 20s on the game going to extra time and us going through on penalties :annoyed:

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Good win , hard work & .... well I still cant explain the WBA goal & Balogun.

Team looked disjointed at times after a slow start but grew into the game & eventually started to take some kind of control. Lucky Andone didnt get carded , should have seen red for the elbow but sometimes thats how it goes & you get the breaks , we made the most of ours and can now look forward to the next round after we dispatch Burnley in the league this weekend.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
There's no game for ten days after the Derby one. Hughton should be able to pick a full strength team if he wishes.

Good point. So the first team players will play on Saturday (9th Feb) then not play again until the 26th Feb, or they could play in the FA cup game on the 16th. Would like to see more first team players in the team for Derby and get the game won in 90 minutes. They would still get a good rest before the 26th.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Agree he needs calm down on the shots though. They were getting embarrassing!

Overall I was pretty impressed by him, but his urge to shoot from distance at every opportunity is frustrating. he also gave the needless free kick away that led to their goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here