Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
You only sing when you winning,sing when your winning.....
Did we get a 2nd?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Attachments

• crown-bolt-pens-pencils-markers-68917-64_1000.jpg
    crown-bolt-pens-pencils-markers-68917-64_1000.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 286

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Who cares...its daft and no one who makes the decisions that count will think anywhere near it

So CH can not be asked questions of then? We should just sit here and thank him for managing us! I am not saying sack him or anything as stupid as that but his we have picked 5 points out of 30 and are stumbling against a Championship’s reserves and academy! But let’s not rock the boat..

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So CH can not be asked questions of then? We should just sit here and thank him for managing us! I am not saying sack him or anything as stupid as that but his we have picked 5 points out of 30 and are stumbling against a Championship’s reserves and academy! But let’s not rock the boat..

Thats not exactly what you said....as regards to the Cup....anything can happen...perhaps you weren't watching last night

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

They are playing their second first team as are we. We have just as many young and academy players out there. FFS wake up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here