Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Through the keepers legs, not a great finish in truth - hopefully gives him a bit of confidence

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Let's be clear. Balogun stops. Just stops. Doesn't complain for a foul. Doesn't look pissed off. Just walks off as if tha was completely normal. Wow.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Get in!!!!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I have just looked it up, red cards count towards all domestic competitions. If he gets a ban he's out of the league. Our disciplinary record this season is atrocious.

Edit: just to be clear, they did change the rule regarding yellows, they only count in-competition towards a ban.

Ok, my mistake.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
What were some on here saying about Florin Andone? Shall I go back pick up those posts huh?.......lol

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Worryingly awful finish from Andone, could slot it either side and hit it straight at the keeper. Needed that bit of luck as never going to score otherwise.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Serious questions now about Hughton, league form utter shite and losing to WBA reserves and acedemy! So so poor and boring football to boot!

I was quite enjoying the game actually. Some good stuff being played but poor finishing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here