Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
it's great …...…...we cant break down a championships reserve side!

There is way more experience in the WBA team than the Albion team and they were Premier League last year. I’m enjoying it after a shit first 20 mins, but you carry on getting wound up that they won’t roll over for us :shrug:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry, but can't warm to this BS over-analysis of a seriously dreary game. These guys are just filling airtime and fulfilling their media contact.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
First quarter was WBA who played better and with move speed , we were pedestrian with Kayal slowing it to a crawl at times. Second quarter we started to play a bit and created a few chances and should be in front.

One bad point was we were lucky Andone didnt see red for an elbow. Good points are we are not losing & have had our moments. First goal will win this probably , lets hope we start to impose ourselves on this game as I think we have that edge in quality.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
If Knockaert had played like this in the first game (i.e. unselfishly) we would have won at home.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I rather like the two pundits tonight
Not the first time I've disagreed with THPP

propper

Dec 29, 2018
Sorry, but can't warm to this BS over-analysis of a seriously dreary game. These guys are just filling airtime and fulfilling their media contact.

I'd rather have a decent level of analysis from the Beeb instead of short Sky soundbytes and 10minutes of betting adverts, tbh.

Decent 1st half, grew into it and looked the more dangerous towards the end there.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
The commentators here on ESPN insist on calling Balagun “Baloogan” :facepalm: Mainly Stewart Robson

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We've had 11 shots, created some great chances and things are beginning to click. I do worry for Andone, he just needs to relax and let it happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here