Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great performance and result, the travelling fans deserved that

Agreed. Even at a goal down I still knew we’d played well. Get in there let’s beat Derby too :clap2:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Interesting watching a game as the favourite for a change. The better side by miles across two games. We had 52 shots and 20 corners. Two goals disallowed and a clear penalty not given but “plucky West Brom”, a massive ten places below us in the football pyramid are described as unlucky. Nothing like sticking to the narrative BBC.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Bissouma's best game for us. Other than his shooting and the odd sloppy pass, he's really starting show why we splashed the cash on him
Yes. He showed tonight why some consider him the player in our squad with the highest potential.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It’s a Wednesday in early February, televised and everyone is skint. The FA Cup in The Championship promotion race is a distraction. They’ve probably had four home games in a month. Surely you remember all this?

It was a tenner to get in! I know the West Midlands is impoverished but they are lame excuses. That attendance tonight, 8,000 against a OL club at home is astonishingly bad.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bissouma's best game for us. Other than his shooting and the odd sloppy pass, he's really starting to show why we splashed the cash on him
He's hard to gauge. Lovely skill, great to watch, very talented but he really does need to improve his decision making in the final third.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I think he deserves a run in the side. Probably give Gross a bit of bench time as Bissouma adds a bit of pace and guile!

Can only come in for Stephens really at the moment.

Groß is involved in everything good we do, even if he isn’t scoring as many as last season. He would have just as many assists if our front players could finish.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
It was a tenner to get in! I know the West Midlands is impoverished but they are lame excuses. That attendance tonight, 8,000 against a OL club at home is astonishingly bad.

Especially when you look at out away form - excellent chance for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here