Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
The Swede looks lightweight. He will probably now score! A young player of promise

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I have just looked it up, red cards count towards all domestic competitions. If he gets a ban he's out of the league. Our disciplinary record this season is atrocious.

Edit: just to be clear, they did change the rule regarding yellows, they only count in-competition towards a ban.

For it to be a red the referee would have to say he didnt see it and then they would have to deem it deliberate. Since this week a player was deemed to accidently slash open someones face and rearrange his nose who nose what they will decide this time.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can see why Bissouma isn’t playing in the league either. Moments of skill but also a bit 1 dimensional

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Nice that the comments on NSC two minutes ahead of the action like they normally are when I'm watching in the stream. I don't have to try and guess what things like 'oooh' or 'FFS' are going to be about!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
FFs just one quality ball into the box to an Albion player please

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Everyone raving about Bissouma. Yes he's talented but has been really wasteful now gives away a needless free kick and GOAL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here