Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Liam neeson

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is this a wind up? This news is a day old, yet you decide to post about it 5 seconds before me.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so this wasnt a pitch for his next film?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I disagree. There are a lot of people that would think the same, they just wouldn't admit it. No different to what gets thrown around about 'pikeys' and how people openly use that insult.

Why you'd admit it in an interview though, I am not sure.

I agree ...... I have a lot of sympathy for him. While not regarding rape I have been in a situation where I wanted revenge. I contacted an ex-royal marine mate who put me in touch with someone. It was only at the last minute that a friend persuaded me not to go ahead with the plan. And no, I'm not giving details of the plan or why but needless to say, if I ever bump into this person I will beat the shit out of them.

I don't see what is wrong with Neeson wanting revenge .... the important thing is that he didn't go ahead a beat an innocent person.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I agree ...... I have a lot of sympathy for him. While not regarding rape I have been in a situation where I wanted revenge. I contacted an ex-royal marine mate who put me in touch with someone. It was only at the last minute that a friend persuaded me not to go ahead with the plan. And no, I'm not giving details of the plan or why but needless to say, if I ever bump into this person I will beat the shit out of them.

I don't see what is wrong with Neeson wanting revenge .... the important thing is that he didn't go ahead a beat an innocent person.

Er, you missed the bit about race...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Er, you missed the bit about race...

I'm not convinced that he's racist ..... he had one single bit of description to go on and used that. If the women had said it was a one legged man I'm sure it would have been one legged males he'd have been on the hunt for. He doesn't say he went on the hunt because the culprit was black.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm not convinced that he's racist ..... he had one single bit of description to go on and used that. If the women had said it was a one legged man I'm sure it would have been one legged males he'd have been on the hunt for. He doesn't say he went on the hunt because the culprit was black.

Seriously!?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Come off it!

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα

Behave!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

He did feel the need to ask what colour the rapist was though. That is a bit racist in itself.

65 year old, white Irish man is a bit racist. In other news Dolly Parton admits to sleeping on her back :)

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Taken in context, and with his admission his thoughts were wrong, I don't see a problem with it.

However, clip it up a bit and take the words out of context and you'd envisage him riding around the streets on a horse holding a burning cross wearing a pillowcase on his head.

2 things here :

1) You're obviously going to ask a friend who has been raped what the attacker looked like. Do you seriously someone would think "I'd better not ask what they looked like as it may appear racist..". Get in the real world. Knobheads.

2) You have enough media training to know not to say things like this, Mr Neeson. Unless you actually love to throw career-bombs in your own path, keep stuff like this to yourself.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

LOL! He literally asked his friend: "What colour was he?"

Not, for example: "What was he wearing?", "How tall was he?" or "Did he have two legs?".

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
1) You're obviously going to ask a friend who has been raped what the attacker looked like. Do you seriously someone would think "I'd better not ask what they looked like as it may appear racist..". Get in the real world. Knobheads.

Er... most of us would ask what he looked like, not what colour. In the real world.

Yours, A knobhead.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

Not convinced that he was being racist?! Wow!!

“I went up and down areas with a cosh, hoping I’d be approached by somebody. I’m ashamed to say that, and I did it for maybe a week – hoping some [Neeson gestures air quotes with his fingers] ‘black *******’ would come out of a pub and have a go at me about something, you know? So that I could kill him.”

"some" as in "any", and most certainly not just the person who raped his friend. Could you explain how that can ever be anything but racist?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here