Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] West Bromwich Role Call

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Who's making the trip to West Bromwich tomorrow night??

I've got family in the Midlands so was planning to go to this and stay over but Mrs Crodo is out line dancing with her good friends Linda and Chris so I'll be watching it from the comfort of my armchair with an industrial sized bag of scratchings and a litre of Dandelion and Burdock.

Should be a good following with competitive ticket pricing and the chance to show how good our support is live on national FTA TV.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Would have gone but can’t get back by train after match finishes and can’t justify hotel expense atm.

Instead out for half price Hawksmoor before then pub and beers with a couple of mates instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
As reported on an earlier thread, I’m watching a Europa cup QF match instead.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Probably ,..... if somebody gets their arse into gear and buys the tickets , nudge nudge , but so not bothering with the Vine Pre Match still trying to forget the Midlands version of toad in the hole

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Anyone know how many we've sold? Fair play to those making the trip.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Last time I went to West Brom we got a 2-2 draw having been 2-0 down 10 mins from time. Days like those don’t come around too often. Time before was the 0-2 Cup win with a Ward brace. Not going tomorrow though :smile:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Who's making the trip to West Bromwich tomorrow night??

I've got family in the Midlands so was planning to go to this and stay over but Mrs Crodo is out line dancing with her good friends Linda and Chris so I'll be watching it from the comfort of my armchair with an industrial sized bag of scratchings and a litre of Dandelion and Burdock.

Should be a good following with competitive ticket pricing and the chance to show how good our support is live on national FTA TV.

Should be an absolute cracker. I bet Gary and the boys are salivating at the prospect.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Nah.. learning Argentine tango on Wednesday nights innit!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

When I spoke to the ticket office they described sales as 'brisk' although couldn't put an exact number on it. Sounds encouraging though, should be a healthy away audience.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

I imagine the away following will probably be about 300 or so, which we will then get criticised and laughed at about on various social media platforms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here