Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Anyone be in Bangkok for Saturday's game?

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
Anyone around to catch the game in BKK on Saturday night/Sunday morning? Or if not know of a decent bar showing it near Sukhumvit?

Arriving Thurs morning but think will be too late for the WBA replay:annoyed:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Anyone around to catch the game in BKK on Saturday night/Sunday morning? Or if not know of a decent bar showing it near Sukhumvit?

Arriving Thurs morning but think will be too late for the WBA replay:annoyed:

I think Gary Glitter is out there but not sure he will be able to make it to the pub to watch the match

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
If I was in Bangkok i dont thinkI would be worrying to much about watching a football match.....

I do know a BHA fan who lives in Bangkok I think he uses http://thekiwibangkok.com/
4/4-5 Soi Preeda, Sukhumvit Soi 8, Khlong Toei Neua, Bangkok
The BHA game is not showing as being on in the promo leaflet.
I met him for a beer there a couple of years ago......PM me if you want his name..

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015
If I was in Bangkok i dont thinkI would be worrying to much about watching a football match.....

I do know a BHA fan who lives in Bangkok I think he uses http://thekiwibangkok.com/
4/4-5 Soi Preeda, Sukhumvit Soi 8, Khlong Toei Neua, Bangkok
The BHA game is not showing as being on in the promo leaflet.
I met him for a beer there a couple of years ago......PM me if you want his name..

wow a sensible comment!! I know The Kiwi so Ill pop in beforehand and see if they can get on one of the screens for me!

And obv I worry about watching the games!! Didnt miss a match in 3mths travelling in California and plenty of time for shennagians when no match on as Im over there for 3mths as well!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
wow a sensible comment!! I know The Kiwi so Ill pop in beforehand and see if they can get on one of the screens for me!

And obv I worry about watching the games!! Didnt miss a match in 3mths travelling in California and plenty of time for shennagians when no match on as Im over there for 3mths as well!

If you wear a BHA shirt my mate will find you..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here