Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is it any wonder fans get frustrated....

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
You can safely guarantee the press will wash over it tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think this is the main problem. The press / media are so desperate for Liverpool to win the league that the officials must be aware that if they give a borderline decision against them that they will be crucified for it. They need to win it this year as VAR will probably cost them a fair few points next season.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
It's a bad call. It's the type of bad call that VAR would've sorted within a minute. Humans make mistakes though.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I think this is the main problem. The press / media are so desperate for Liverpool to win the league that the officials must be aware that if they give a borderline decision against them that they will be crucified for it. They need to win it this year as VAR will probably cost them a fair few points next season.

Which is funny, because they were the team to lose most points due to bad decisions last year. Unsurprisingly, we were in second.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47125542

What a joke. Klopp trying to turn the situation of his side being allowed a goal that shouldn't have stood into a referee being biased against his team!!!

How can they get away this pressure they put on officials. He should be called out for this, absolute garbage, laughable really.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
This is football please do not show any passion or frustration as it may offend, i like to just enjoy the peace and quite, the exciting names and price tags and sportsmanship, its an experience not a football match, im offended professionals sich as referees get any criticism, they should be respected and clapped off the field of play like both teams and away fans for coming to experience the AMEX

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is football please do not show any passion or frustration as it may offend, i like to just enjoy the peace and quite, the exciting names and price tags and sportsmanship, its an experience not a football match, im offended professionals sich as referees get any criticism, they should be respected and clapped off the field of play like both teams and away fans for coming to experience the AMEX

Have we stopped announcing and applauding the away attendances? Don’t recall it at all this season, have I not been paying enough attention?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Have we stopped announcing and applauding the away attendances? Don’t recall it at all this season, have I not been paying enough attention?
Yep we stopped after a game in the championship, can't recall who against, as the number of their fans roused their fans and helped their team rally.

So it's a couple of years at least since we did that.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here