Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ***Brighton and Hove Albion U23 v Tottenham Hotspur’s U23 14.00ko***

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Really great performance especially as some of the youngsters were playing. We controlled the game well, Leo Ostigard superb in defense Keto solid in goal and Cashman, Gwargis and Radulovic looked so dangerous on the counter. Team worked really hard today. Brilliant win.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.c...on-pl2-vs-tottenham-hotspur-pl2-on-03-feb-19/

There are certainly a few more to keep an eye on in the upcoming crop. Peter Gwargis, Haydon Roberts, Teddy Jenks and Ryan Longman spring to mind. We are starting to churn promising youngsters out, hopefully one or two will come good for the first team.

I note that Ben White is already thoroughly impressing the Posh fans... Championship next season for him? It seems that George Cox was also impressing in at Northampton, but got injured (seems to be a recurring theme for our youngsters out on loan).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Most who played today should play in the cup on Wednesday. Would be great experience for them and protect the first team for a vital match against Burnley on Saturday. I suspect it won't happen but I don't think we should be taking risks as this weekends match is crucial in my view. The cup is not.

Should they bollocks. Wednesday night is the FA Cup, not the Checkatrade. Putting out an U23 team against a decent Championship team is asking for a thrashing in any situation, never mind 48 hours after they last played.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here