Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] MPs defecting to The Independent Group in parliament

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This is about the Israeli state.

not sure how you separate a state and it's people in a prejudicial context .....a lot of the developing countries have a dislike of Britain , America and Australia and their people ....you cannot dislike a people but not the state .....and vice versa , surely...??!! Seeing as prejudice is apparently the scourge of the unenlightened i can't see how you can expect Anti-Semites to distinguish between the Israeli State and the huge American-Jewish presence in mainland U.S media.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
not sure how you separate a state and it's people in a prejudicial context .....a lot of the developing countries have a dislike of Britain , America and Australia and their people ....you cannot dislike a people but not the state .....and vice versa , surely...??!! Seeing as prejudice is apparently the scourge of the unenlightened i can't see how you can expect Anti-Semites to distinguish between the Israeli State and the huge American-Jewish presence in mainland U.S media.

I think there is a big difference between anti semitism, and anti zionism.

So do these guys...

Attachments

• 2017_7_17-zionism-is-the-problemDC6agMIWAAAfvMA.jpg
    2017_7_17-zionism-is-the-problemDC6agMIWAAAfvMA.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 91

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Labour will look after her. Post in research/etc on nice easy 40k+ has to be ? Yet the Blues or Yellow's are any different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here