Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] MPs defecting to The Independent Group in parliament

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Worse for idiots like you making stupid comments

So unlike you to go all ad hominem on us Ernie. U OK hun?

What do you think of the core argument that the 'middle lefties' finally look they have found the balls to accept that the present Labour party is no longer for them?

#forthenotsomany

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So unlike you to go all ad hominem on us Ernie. U OK hun?

What do you think of the core argument that the 'middle lefties' finally look they have found the balls to accept that the present Labour party is no longer for them?

#forthenotsomany

Given the present Labour got the biggest number of Labour votes since & matched 1997, that Labour has conducted a 2nd leadership election, that the present policies have been democratically ratified at conference, they either need to support the party or not represent it, their choice. What they shouldn’t do is cling on to their job and salary, but snipe about leaving from the sidelines without having the guts or conviction to do it. Same with the Tory Party to be honest, they are broad churches where not everyone is going to agree but you have to tow the party line if you are representing the party.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Thought you had FLOUNCED from politics threads ???

Only the BrExit one... :flounce:

Too much heat and not enough light... although I do read it occasionally.

Stil no response to the original question... What do you think of the core argument that the 'middle lefties' finally look they have found the balls to accept that the present Labour party is no longer for them?

#forthenotsomany

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Only the BrExit one... :flounce:

Too much heat and not enough light... although I do read it occasionally.

Stil no response to the original question... What do you think of the core argument that the 'middle lefties' finally look they have found the balls to accept that the present Labour party is no longer for them?

#forthenotsomany

Seeing as they have been threatening to leave for at least 3 years about time they left or shut up and started doing what they should do which is opposing the Tories

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Seeing as they have been threatening to leave for at least 3 years about time they left or shut up and started doing what they should do which is opposing the Tories

How many MPs do you think will leave the Labour Party?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The door is open for as many want to leave , hopefully Umunna , Berger, Leslie, Smeeth and Kinnock will be first through it. They won't leave as they were voted in as Labour candidates and will be destroyed if they stood as C*ntrists which should be their new party name

Sir Vince reckons it is nearer 20 and a couple of wet Tories too. Interesting times.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
If we're pulling people up on stuff, are you finally going to reveal who you support for Labour leader, given you do not support Corbyn?

Think I have seen on here not long ago that he said only thing that stops Labour progressing is that Corbyn is not a good leader. Agree would be interesting to know apart from always calling for an election what has he done to change his mind.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Given the present Labour got the biggest number of Labour votes since & matched 1997, that Labour has conducted a 2nd leadership election, that the present policies have been democratically ratified at conference, they either need to support the party or not represent it, their choice. What they shouldn’t do is cling on to their job and salary, but snipe about leaving from the sidelines without having the guts or conviction to do it. Same with the Tory Party to be honest, they are broad churches where not everyone is going to agree but you have to tow the party line if you are representing the party.

Ha -ha, 'You have to toe the party line if you are representing the party'.
That made me laugh; how many times was it that Comrade Corbyn' did just the opposite? Something like 500, wasn't it!:eek:
Blair put up with him; that is what you call more of a 'broad church' approach!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Labour MP Luciana Berger faces no confidence vote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47169929

https://order-order.com/2019/02/08/...srael-conspiracist-called-disruptive-zionist/

Labour’s anti-Semitism problem has risen to the fore again with Labour members in Luciana Berger’s Liverpool Wavertree constituency tabling a motion of no confidence against her. Incredibly, John McDonnell has responded by pointing the finger of blame at Berger herself, eliciting disbelief from other senior Labour figures. Chuka branded it “totally unacceptable” and Shadow Cabinet Minister Angela Rayner has given Berger her “full support”. Labour’s official responses so far have been woeful…

It now emerges that the local Labour member who proposed one of the (two) no confidence motions, Kenneth Campbell, goes on regular rants about “traitorous Blairites” on Facebook, saying it is “about time [Berger] was exposed for the disruptive Zionist she is” and even claiming that Israel supports ISIS. In another rant he menacingly said that Laura Kuenssberg’s days are “nearing there [sic] end”

John McDonnell and the anti-Semites clashing with Ed Milliband, Yvette Cooper, Chuka Umuna, Angela Rayner and Jess Phillips... not a good look.

Pulled - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47178203

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Ha -ha, 'You have to toe the party line if you are representing the party'.
That made me laugh; how many times was it that Comrade Corbyn' did just the opposite? Something like 500, wasn't it!:eek:
Blair put up with him; that is what you call more of a 'broad church' approach!

I was hoping Titanic would rise to that hook, but clearly you'll do. There is a difference between being an objector to specific policy, but still being loyal to the party. To my knowledge, Corbyn has never threatened to leave Labour, or split the party.

'Blair put up with him' - there is no mechanism where the Labour leader can get rid of a member of the party or the parliamentary Labour party. Again, it's called a democracy.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I was hoping Titanic would rise to that hook, but clearly you'll do. There is a difference between being an objector to specific policy, but still being loyal to the party. To my knowledge, Corbyn has never threatened to leave Labour, or split the party.

'Blair put up with him' - there is no mechanism where the Labour leader can get rid of a member of the party or the parliamentary Labour party. Again, it's called a democracy.

Kidding yourself, Sunshine.
What bollocks,:.voting against the party on the odd occasion is slightly different from Corbyn's track record.
Anyway, thank heavens there aren't enough deluded fools in the country to vote for him and wretched McDonnell, so they can ruin the country.
I don't suppose Blair gave a monkey's toss about Corbyn's views and regarded him as an irrelevance. The difference now, is that Comrades Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott, Seamus Milne, Dinosaur Len and Commie Murray, can't tolerate views that differ from their own extremist positions and delight in the 'targeting' of many good moderate MP's who aren't fans of the regime.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Kidding yourself, Sunshine.
What bollocks,:.voting against the party on the odd occasion is slightly different from Corbyn's track record.
Anyway, thank heavens there aren't enough deluded fools in the country to vote for him and wretched McDonnell, so they can ruin the country.

Oh, we'll see. There were enough to leave the EU, so there's plenty to win a General Election. Plus all the kids who can now vote and will want to vote for whoever upsets the gammons the most.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Oh, we'll see. There were enough to leave the EU, so there's plenty to win a General Election. Plus all the kids who can now vote and will want to vote for whoever upsets the gammons the most.

Ha bloody ha!
Even the youngsters in the country are seeing through the crap that comes out of Corbynite mouths.
Do you, in all honesty think that he is a fit person to become PM of this country?
By the way, Corbyn is a Brexiteer, whatever he pretends!
P..S . In case you want to know, I voted to remain.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Ha bloody ha!
Even the youngsters in the country are seeing through the crap that comes out of Corbynite mouths.
Do you, in all honesty think that he is a fit person to become PM of this country?
By the way, Corbyn is a Brexiteer, whatever he pretends!
P..S . In case you want to know, I voted to remain.

To be fair, nobody in parliament is fit to run a bath, let alone a country.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
To be fair, nobody in parliament is fit to run a bath, let alone a country.

That may well be the case Washie, but I'd take my chances with almost anyone rather than Corbyn's shower.
Please note the references to 'Washie, Shower and Bath' in our posts.I think we all need a clean break from politics!:)

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Make a good politician as only gives an answer to questions he is comfortable with

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The door is open for as many want to leave , hopefully Umunna , Berger, Leslie, Smeeth and Kinnock will be first through it. They won't leave as they were voted in as Labour candidates and will be destroyed if they stood as C*ntrists which should be their new party name

I note you've not responded to my post about death threats so I can only assume you approve of them ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here