Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley tickets on sale behind South Stand goal

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Or fed up watching dire football ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45 shots by the Albion in the last 2 home games is boring?

Seems like you are the type of 'fan' that is only entertained by 3 points, regardless of the actual performance

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
S1F already open for home fans and maybe 25% sold. It's £15 for U18s which including transport is pretty good.........

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I did notice the Burnlley game v Saints yesterday sold less than 21k so the actual attendance must have been around 16k looking at the gaps on MOTD. Tis cold oop North tho.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
S1F down to 133 seats available.

S1E opened up. (Mod: please change thread title to "Burnley tickets on sale behind South Stand goal"... :smile:)

Moving slowly. Not on target to sell out but will be a decent audience - would be nice to get Albion fans spread across behind the goal which should happen.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I can't make Saturday so its the first time I've used the ticket exchange. My listing can still be cancelled so I assume the ticket hasn't sold? However my block and several others are showing negative tickets available. How can there be negative tickets available?

I know it'll only go on sale when the club sells out and it is currently showing only 4 available (from what I can see) in 1901 but several of the other blocks have negative values available.

I don't want the ticket to go unused so I'd rather give it to someone than let it stay empty but I obviously don't want to do that if it has actually been sold and the card is deactivated.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can't make Saturday so its the first time I've used the ticket exchange. My listing can still be cancelled so I assume the ticket hasn't sold? However my block and several others are showing negative tickets available. How can there be negative tickets available?

I know it'll only go on sale when the club sells out and it is currently showing only 4 available (from what I can see) in 1901 but several of the other blocks have negative values available.

I don't want the ticket to go unused so I'd rather give it to someone than let it stay empty but I obviously don't want to do that if it has actually been sold and the card is deactivated.

I've just been into my account. I still have a cancel option alongside a ticket I put into the exchange in November, but a later one shows as sold, so I reckon yours is still available. The best way to check is to go through the ticket buying process and see if your seat is available to select, unless the exchange has yet to be activated of course.

Screenshot 2019-02-05 at 12.48.32.png

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I've just been into my account. I still have a cancel option alongside a ticket I put into the exchange in November, but a later one shows as sold, so I reckon yours is still available. The best way to check is to go through the ticket buying process and see if your seat is available to select, unless the exchange has yet to be activated of course.

View attachment 104376

Prettty sure it hasn’t been activated for Burnley game yet.

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
Apologies if fixtures, but is this weekend definitely another one with line closures and bus replacement services from Three Bridges to Brighton / Lewes?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

View attachment 104376

. . . or simply ring the ticket office and ask. That way you get it straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The best way to check is to go through the ticket buying process and see if your seat is available to select.

I tried that and my seat isn't available in fact the block is saying there are -3 seats available

unless the exchange has yet to be activated of course.

Isn't 1901 totally sold out? Although I suspect it hasn't. There are 4 available up the other end @ £95 a pop, can't imagine that'll have (m)any takers for Burnley on telly.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
West stand 1901 blocks seem to be showing lots of negative amounts of tickets available! Bizarre.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

View attachment 104376

There's a quicker way;
click on your name (at the top accompanied by your points),
click 'tickets'
there's a column showing resale status.

I've posted this a few times but been lost in the mix I guess.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Hope we pack The Amex for this. All those saying they can't get tickets, all those on the waiting list (unless you genuinely have more important things to do) now is your time. Get behind the team for this massive must win game.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
There's a quicker way;
click on your name (at the top accompanied by your points),
click 'tickets'
there's a column showing resale status.

I've posted this a few times but been lost in the mix I guess.

Nice one....

It is also showing that I have a ticket for Frank Lampard's Derby at home....jumping the gun slightly isn't it!?!?

Edit: didn't realise the game had been selected for telly.....what a delight that'll be for the viewing public!

Last edited:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Can Burnley return tickets?
I thought that BHA had to declare in advance how many tickets they wanted for each away game and were charged for unsold tickets, hence all the hassle at the start with ticket sales.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Can Burnley return tickets?
I thought that BHA had to declare in advance how many tickets they wanted for each away game and were charged for unsold tickets, hence all the hassle at the start with ticket sales.
Yes. Burnley only ever asked for 986.

Selling VERY slowly in S1E and S1F. Would be nice if Barber & Co showed a bit of imagination and got these spare tickets shifted to people who wouldn't otherwise (be able to) buy them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here