Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley tickets on sale behind South Stand goal

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The Amex might have an unfamiliar look next Saturday with two blocks of empty seats behind the South Stand goal...

Burnley have, understandably, taken an allocation of only 986 - and are yet to sell out.

Will we be able to shift the extra 2,000 tickets available...? Seems like an opportunity for an impromptu special offer for kids etc...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The Amex might have an unfamiliar look next Saturday with two blocks of empty seats behind the South Stand goal...

Burnley have, understandably, taken an allocation of only 986 - and are yet to sell out.

Will we be able to shift the extra 2,000 tickets available...? Seems like an opportunity for an impromptu special offer for kids etc...

Depends if its a tad chilly....plenty of no shows yesterday

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Banner advert on front of yesterday's Argus that this was open to general sale now. Probably will be lowest league attendance this season.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lots of people from north sussex struggled to get there yesterday because of snow etc

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well I know of a few that dont travel away anymore for this exact reason why quite a few aways have seen a drop in following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It won't be anything to do with the excitement of visiting new grounds last year, No siree

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We have lots if fans who live outside South East who may have worried about weather also it would also be interesting ok know how many tickets the club resold on the clubs exchange.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Depends if its a tad chilly....plenty of no shows yesterday

Indeed, several empty seats around me in W1G yesterday, Was the match officially a sell out? The usual 'Match Sold Out' signs outside the Ticket Office weren't being displayed when I walked past just prior to the game.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Indeed, several empty seats around me in W1G yesterday, Was the match officially a sell out? The usual 'Match Sold Out' signs outside the Ticket Office weren't being displayed when I walked past just prior to the game.

Yes it was a sell out, and the ticket exchange was in place quite early.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Gotta admit ..... Less keen on a cold feb evening venturing out. How many have Brighton sold for west Brom game ? Wed 8pm who on here is going ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I would imagine that the East must have looked fairly bare as the West certainly had loads of spaces yesterday. I know it was cold but it still surprised me how many had elected to give the game a swerve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here