Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley tickets on sale behind South Stand goal

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
With 6000 on the ST waiting list I'm surprised every game isn't a sell-out !!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Every game has been a sellout.

I think the only game that didn’t sell out last season was a Monday night TV game against Stoke where they brought a smallish following like Burnley will.

Because we had a couple of extra blocks to sell (which we nearly did fill) we actually had more home tickets sold for that game than any other game that season, and the case will probably be the same for Saturday.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I don’t get the ‘understandable’ that Burnley will bring less than a thousand. It’s not midweek.
They are in more of a relegation fight than we are. The moment the fans start getting complacent its a slippery slope. See Stoke and WBA last season, both started to witness poor home crowds and reduced away. Actually here’s hoping that trend continues with Burnley.......

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I don’t get the ‘understandable’ that Burnley will bring less than a thousand. It’s not midweek.
They are in more of a relegation fight than we are. The moment the fans start getting complacent its a slippery slope. See Stoke and WBA last season, both started to witness poor home crowds and reduced away. Actually here’s hoping that trend continues with Burnley.......

We took a bit over 800 to Burnley, which I think is respectable.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Still a good 450 seats left to shift (assuming all blocks are on sale). Will be a shame to see empty seats at a Premier League game but I guess the largest number of home supporters at the ground this season at least.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Still a good 450 seats left to shift (assuming all blocks are on sale). Will be a shame to see empty seats at a Premier League game but I guess the largest number of home supporters at the ground this season at least.
Lots of singles by the looks of it

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Burnley is a small place of about 85000 people. It's smaller than Eastbourne. Puts their titchy crowds into perspective.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

A shame to see empty seats at a PL game? Were you at Watford last week? From the East, it was evident that thousands had given the game a swerve, goodness only knows what the East must have looked like if the West was so depleted.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Burnley is a small place of about 85000 people. It's smaller than Eastbourne. Puts their titchy crowds into perspective.

With Manchester United, Manchester city, Liverpool, Everton down the road, plus countless other similar sized clubs to them very close by. It's very impressive they even get the attendances they do. Going on population and teams in the vicinity, we should be streets ahead of them fan base wise (although i appreciate the draw of the big london teams hinders us somewhat - especially considering we spent so long languishing)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
With Manchester United, Manchester city, Liverpool, Everton down the road, plus countless other similar sized clubs to them very close by. It's very impressive they even get the attendances they do. Going on population and teams in the vicinity, we should be streets ahead of them fan base wise (although i appreciate the draw of the big london teams hinders us somewhat - especially considering we spent so long languishing)

I agree, but then again we are streets ahead with our fanbase but that is as expected.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
£30 adults/£15 U18s including travel isn’t bad. If they do a last-minute price reduction now it’ll piss off everyone who bought a ticket at full price.

Should offer a load to local schools etc on Friday if there’s a ton left perhaps ?

This.

Anyone who thinks a Dutch Auction is the way to go watches too much channel 5.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here