Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] REMF Challenge Match 2019

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
The 18th annual Robert Eaton Memorial Fund Challenge Match will takes place on Friday 26th April at the new venue of Woodside Road, Worthing. Kick-off will be at 7.45pm.

Entry is £5.00 on the door, with under 16s getting in for £2.00, or free if accompanied by an adult.

Worthing's ground is a five-minute walk from Worthing Station.

The bars and food kiosks will be open. There will be a raffle, with all proceeds going to the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund.

REMF would also like to place on record its thanks to Kevin Miller and Lewes FC for hosting and supporting the event so brilliantly over the past nine years, and it would like to thank Worthing FC for agreeing to host the event this year.

See you there?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh no...no lewes this year!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Who's guest starring this year?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As an aside, our legend that is Calde has expressed an interest in playing this one.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
REMF2019.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The 18th annual Robert Eaton Memorial Fund Challenge Match will takes place on Friday 26th April at the new venue of Woodside Road, Worthing. Kick-off will be at 7.45pm.

Entry is £5.00 on the door, with under 16s getting in for £2.00, or free if accompanied by an adult.

Worthing's ground is a five-minute walk from Worthing Station.

The bars and food kiosks will be open. There will be a raffle, with all proceeds going to the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund.

REMF would also like to place on record its thanks to Kevin Miller and Lewes FC for hosting and supporting the event so brilliantly over the past nine years, and it would like to thank Worthing FC for agreeing to host the event this year.

See you there?

I'll be there, hopefully see you boys for a pre match pint.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Looks like it will be a nice evening. Please come along if you can - it's always a good match and you can have a pint while you watch!

Please bring £5 notes for the gate if you can.

Don't forget it's at Woodside Rd, Worthing FC this year (NOT Lewes)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Looks like it will be a nice evening. Please come along if you can - it's always a good match and you can have a pint while you watch!

Please bring £5 notes for the gate if you can.

Don't forget it's at Woodside Rd, Worthing FC this year (NOT Lewes)

I have not ONE but TWO fivers. I wasn't even a boy scout.

Genuinely had no idea this was on this week and I can't go as a result.
So don't you think lots of other people didn't know as well, maybe thinking it was nearer to the end of the season? If I was back in Worthing I'd have missed it too, because you haven't added today's date to the thread title - I only found out because somebody mentioned it in a Friday night drinking thread!
:shrug:

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Did I see live on Instagram that Albion won on penalties?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here