Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] League position.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Anyone else find it absolutely laughable when there are posts about CH stepping down etc? Were these clowns not around when we lost to Walsall who had 9 men? Lolz

Cretins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I imagine there is a clear directive to make steady improvements over the next 5 years to establish ourselves as a premier league side. Overall CH and the board will be very happy we are moving forward. TB stated that it's 5 seasons of staying up. Obviously though he will want to see improvements year on year.

We are in and around where we'd expect to be with highs and lows throughout the season.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Anyone else find it absolutely laughable when there are posts about CH stepping down etc? Were these clowns not around when we lost to Walsall who had 9 men? Lolz

Cretins.

Now that performance v Walsall was the WORST EVER I have witnessed.:ohmy:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Cretins.

One thread from a serial troll who has been banned. Using Walsall rather than Kingstonian, Sudbury, Walton & Hersham or Leatherhead. And mainly the use of lolz. So for that reason....

eb91e8038c31778eec8b8eb000b175b2938ea2273e15ed50503b901b229988ed.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's odd that our fans can't differentiate between what is 2 very very different clubs.

But back to the title I see Naylor is enjoying completely missing the point:-

[tweet] 1091833259925884934[/tweet]

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
That thread was started by a Palace goon Junior who really should be banned. Everyone should object to this troll and get him banned . Have a look at all his comments.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Cretins.

Why would you make this comparison? Utterly ridiculous.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
3 games away from relegation..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That thread was started by a Palace goon Junior who really should be banned. Everyone should object to this troll and get him banned . Have a look at all his comments.
Sigh again. I am sick of saying it as it doesn't sink in. He is not a Palace fan - he is a Brighton fan who I believe works for the Navy and thinks it is hilarious to post this tedious crap every so often. Most of the threads follow the same pattern. Some people bite. Those who get aggressive get told off by Yorkie as they wouldn't say it to his face because he is hard. Various armed forces posters post their inter-forces insults.Rinse and repeat. (At least not for 3 months I guess.)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The idea of sacking Hughton is as OP puts it "laughable" though isn't it. ? You'd agree with that ?

Why would you drag that question into contention? I find the only thing laughable about this thread, is this thread.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Agree with half of what the OP has said. Saying CH should go is laughable. But we shouldn't use where we were X amount of years ago to discredit legitimate complaints about our dreadful run of form at the minute. Between now and Walsall all those years ago the club has totally transformed. Of course people are going to expect more nowadays.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

Cretins.

And your point is?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
CH is an employee. If an employee isn't delivering results, he gets fired. History often counts for very little as we're in a 'here and now' culture which moves at lightning pace.

Between boards, players and managers there is little loyalty, especially when so much money is at stake - so if CH isn't delivering, they'll find someone they think can..

All that said, I think our board are good and decent people - and if the worst happens and we go down, they'll entrust him with getting us back up. Personally, for the budget we have - I think CH is a perfect fit.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
I don't expect anything other than a 'possible' relegation scrap for the next few seasons at least..

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent

Just all put him on ignore. He'll soon get bored. If he starts a thread it will disappear soon enough if nobody replies

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
What to people think. We were getting promoted and instantly were a solid prem team? Have a word with yourself.
Enjoy the ride. Have fun.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here