Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for West Brom

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Knocky/March/Jahanbaksh all seem to struggle on the left hand side, so I think this will end being between Locadia and Gyorkes.

Jahanbaksh needs to play to get him up to speed IMO:

Button
Montoya
Balogun
Burn
Bernardo

Kayal
Bissouma
Gross

Jahanbaksh
Andone
Locadia

Subs: Steele, Duffy, Bruno, Propper, March, Gyorkes, Murray

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Which players are indispensable to Premier League survival?

Rest: Pröpper, Duffy, Dunk, Bong, Ryan, Groß
Injured: Stephens, Izquierdo

8 first teamers out + March, Montoya, Murray

Button

Bruno Burn Balogun Bernardo

Knockaert Kayal Bissouma

Jahanbakhsh Locadia Gyökeres

Subs: Steele/Ryan, Murray, Pröpper, Montoya, Andone (66), Groß

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Which players are indispensable to Premier League survival?

Rest: Pröpper, Duffy, Dunk, Bong, Ryan, Groß
Injured: Stephens, Izquierdo

8 first teamers out + March, Montoya, Murray

Button

Bruno Burn Balogun Bernardo

Knockaert Kayal Bissouma

Jahanbakhsh Locadia Gyökeres

Subs: Steele/Ryan, Murray, Pröpper, Montoya, Andone (66), Groß

except this side is woefully short of aerial strength in midfield. I think Pröpper may have to start.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Steele was supposed to be our FA Cup stopper , not sure what happened to him in the 0-0

Steele
Bruno
Dunk
Burn
Bong
Knockaert
Kayal
Propper
Jahanbakhsh
Gyokeres
Andone

Button , Ostigard , Bissouma , Balogun Locadia Cochrane March

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I thought Eric retired Years Ago?

Steele was supposed to be our FA Cup stopper , not sure what happened to him in the 0-0

Steele
Bruno
Dunk
Burn
Bong
Knockaert
Kayal
Propper
Jahanbakhsh
Gyokeres
Andone

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing

Steele
Bruno
Dunk
Burn
Bong
Knockaert
Kayal
Propper
Jahanbakhsh
Gyokeres
Andone

He had picked up an injury in training

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
That team will be fine if we wish to go away on a warm weather training session rather than continue in the cup.

Not the team I would play. Team I expect vs WBA reserves. I wouldn't play Jahanbakhsh or Gyökeres.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

I've not seen anything from Jahanbakhsh or Gyökeres that have persuaded me they are any good! Maybe CH has? I hope I am wrong. I'd play Andone, Locadia and ? March or Knockaert ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I've not seen anything from Jahanbakhsh or Gyökeres that have persuaded me they are any good! Maybe CH has? I hope I am wrong. I'd play Andone, Locadia and ? March or Knockaert ?

May I be so bold as to ask how many games you’ve seen Gyokeres play ? I don’t mean the 3 minutes of Seagulls Player highlights either , the kid is improving all the time and has now started to push for a first team place , do you not think we would have loaned him out to Swindon by now if CH thought he needed more time or was no good ? I don’t want to sound like some superfan but I’ve seen him play many times in the U23s and he IMO is absolutely ready to be in the match day squad , if you have seen him enough to make a opinion like that then I can only say I beg to differ in Gyokeres case , as for Ali J I haven’t seen him enough to have any opinion about him other than he has a lovely beard .

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

You are either really hard to please or an absolute idiot, I know which way most will go. There isn't one person I've spoken to who wasn't impressed with the cameo from Gyökeres in the West Brom game, he was direct and tried to make things happen, he played with no fear at all. He also had two of our best chances in the League Cup game against Southampton. He is very a promising young player who deserves a chance to make an impact. That said I wouldn't start him in the West Brom game (although I won't be disappointed if CH does start him) but would certainly have him on the bench and give him 20-25 mins.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
May I be so bold as to ask how many games you’ve seen Gyokeres play ? I don’t mean the 3 minutes of Seagulls Player highlights either , the kid is improving all the time and has now started to push for a first team place , do you not think we would have loaned him out to Swindon by now if CH thought he needed more time or was no good ? I don’t want to sound like some superfan but I’ve seen him play many times in the U23s and he IMO is absolutely ready to be in the match day squad , if you have seen him enough to make a opinion like that then I can only say I beg to differ in Gyokeres case , as for Ali J I haven’t seen him enough to have any opinion about him other than he has a lovely beard .

A half a dozen or so u23 games, more touches than ARJ.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here