Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best view in the league

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The view across to the Downs from WSU must be the best in the league. Looked particularly beautiful in the second half this afternoon with the combination of sun and clouds. We are very fortunate to have such an impressive stadium.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I would actually prefer it if you couldn't see out of the stadium. I find it a bit weird myself.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The view across to the Downs from WSU must be the best in the league. Looked particularly beautiful in the second half this afternoon with the combination of sun and clouds. We are very fortunate to have such an impressive stadium.

Looking across at you lot is ok

P1020119.jpg

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

Seconded. I can’t believe it at times. The little over the NE corner up to Ditchling Beacon is mesmerising at times.

Today particularly as you described and in addition with the snow berms up against hedge rows etc. Fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here