Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** WBA v BHA ** - FA Cup 4th Round Replay - Score Predictor - Now in its 8th SEASON !!

WBA v BHA - FA Cup - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I love the fa cup, enjoy rooting for the non league clubs and seeing a bit of spirited fight against the over paid prima donnas

However, I couldn't give a **** about this tie. Especially given our ongoing relegation run. Neither side see's it as a priority, yet neither has committed to losing or winning, I expect another dire close game of try not to lose too badly without making it look like you didn't even turn up.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
West Brom are a fine side, take them lightly and they'll dump us out of the FA Cup. However if we turn up play a high quality side and play at or near our best I think we can nick it.

2-1 to the good guys.

:clap:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
1-0 to WBA. I have a feeling that a cup run is becoming lower and lower on CH's agenda right now... I reckon they'll field a strong team, and with home support will knock us out.

Shame as I'd love a decent cup run.. :(

Anyway - game's not played yet. UTA :albion2:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Our truly shocking away form to continue at one of our least successful grounds.... 2-1 to the Veggies and thank God we'll be put of the cup and can concentrate on PL survival.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
I must be bonkers but .... 0-3 to the real & only Albion , no sense just pure feeling we will dominate and show our true class over a second XI as surely WBA wont risk their big guns after the weekend loss and the big games coming up & we wont mess about this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here