Dunk - 7
Pröpper - 7.5
Bissouma - 7
Groß - 4
March - 7.5
Murray - 5
Locadia - 7

Andone - 6

I agree with the players alredy singled out for praise, but I'd like to comment favourably on Locardia - lovely touch and passing - the exact opposite of the ponderous and slow Pascal today. Unfortunately his actual shots with his feet (there were two I think) were off target, which allows the haters to dismiss him as usual.

It will be an extraordinary run of bad luck that propels us into a relegation slot this season. We are a decent side with few weaknesses. Provided we start with Andone, and work out how to revitalise Pascal.

I met up with five of my old school mates today, one of whom lives in Spain and hasn't kept up (last game when we were in the Championship). Before the game I described our typical play, capable of 20 passes against any side, a bit 'negative', no 'massive stars' but the best football ever seen at the club, and he thought I was taking the Micky. Certainly not 'too good to go down' but certainly good enough to watch every week, with a fair amount of enjoyment, in the best league in the world. It is horrible when we capitulate like we did at Fulham, but that's life.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ryan - 6
Montoya - 7
Bong - 7
Duffy - 7
Dunk - 7.5
Propper - 7.5
Bissouma - 6
Gross - 6
March - 8.5
Murray - 6
Locadia - 5 (minutes 1 to 60), then 7 (61 onwards)

We played pretty well, despite what some are suggesting. Had we scored just one - and the save from Locadia’s second hal header was world class - and all the same people would be calling the very same performance, a good one.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
To those mentioning andone play acting . I watched it on tv and thought the same . However, they did a close up and it looked like he was poked in the eye.

Happened right in front of us, and we weren’t sure. Thing is though, even if he was caught, at one point he looked up, saw Watford had the ball, then started rolling around holding his face again. Unnecessary.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Happened right in front of us, and we weren’t sure. Thing is though, even if he was caught, at one point he looked up, saw Watford had the ball, then started rolling around holding his face again. Unnecessary.

Eaxctly how i read it. He rolled from side to side holding his face. He then sat up and looked bemused when the game continued and no one was bothered by him. He actions were play acting.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Ryan 7 Nothing to do
Montoya 7 Good game
Dunk 8 Quality
Dufffy 7 Good game
Bong 7 Great improvement
Gross 5 Not contributing enough
Propper 7 Good game
Bissouma 5 Promises more then he delivers.
Locadia 6 Seems to be getting marked up because he had 2 headers. Apart from that very average and shooting woefull
Murray 5 Have to have some sympathy because never had a player near him for support.
March 8 Have been his biggest critic but great to see him play so well. Waited all season for him to take full back on outside and lets hope it continues
All credit to defence apart from the goalmouth scramble Watford never looked like scoring. Very good 2nd half performance. If only Locadia and Adrone had Murrays compose in front of goal.
Would have prefered Kayal as replacement for Stevens and going forward would like Bissouma instead of Gross

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would have prefered Kayal as replacement for Stevens and going forward would like Bissouma instead of Gross

I do not agree with that as I thought Bissouma stepped into the role well but I would have tried Jahanbakhsh for Gross on 70 mins as we needed some inspiration.from somebody to get a goal.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I do not agree with that as I thought Bissouma stepped into the role well but I would have tried Jahanbakhsh for Gross on 70 mins as we needed some inspiration.from somebody to get a goal.

In what formation ? Andone, Locadia and March on the pitch in a 433.......424 ? Gross was pretty good defensively.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
March 8 Have been his biggest critic but great to see him play so well. Waited all season for him to take full back on outside and lets hope it continues.

Solly covered just in his post match Radio Sussex interview. They’ve been working on him (and all our wide midfielders) attacking directly with pace, as defenders hate facing that.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Solly covered just in his post match Radio Sussex interview. They’ve been working on him (and all our wide midfielders) attacking directly with pace, as defenders hate facing that.

Sorry if I’m missing something, but that comes across as if it’s a revelation to them? They’ve been working on the wingers attacking the full backs, at pace, because they don’t like it? What next, Dunk and Duffy to start practicing tackling as strikers don’t like it?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here