Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Old Songs Are The Best? Greatest Hits MEDLEY In The North Today

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
WTF?!

Started with the OGH song, continued through 2 Kerry Mayos all the way to (IC) He Scores With His Face. There was a whole GAMUT of the things, even bizarrely threw in a 'One Chuba Akpom' for good measure.

At the risk of repeating myself: WTF?! :lol:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
WTF?!

Started with the OGH song, continued through 2 Kerry Mayos all the way to (IC) He Scores With His Face. There was a whole GAMUT of the things, even bizarrely threw in a 'One Chuba Akpom' for good measure.

At the risk of repeating myself: WTF?! [emoji38]
I thought it was great. Did I hear "No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no Kurt Nogan" or was I imagining it?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Yes, raised a chuckle or two when the game was going through a particularly drab phase.
Was just about to chime in with "Oscar Garcia, he drinks sangria ..." when we began to actually threaten the Watford goal and the crowd got interested in the game again :lolol:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
You could hear them on the stream. Ulloa and Buckley ones came through the loudest.

Also, there was a microphone placed in front of someone who kept shouting and swearing at the players quite a few times when they lost possession or misplaced passes.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
That was Chris.

You could hear them on the stream. Ulloa and Buckley ones came through the loudest.

Also, there was a microphone placed in front of someone who kept shouting and swearing at the players quite a few times when they lost possession or misplaced passes.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
WTF?!

Thought I heard 2 Kerry Mayo's.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
North west corner and must be deaf as didn’t hear none of that and for most part didn’t hear **** all as atmosphere was shit for most part. As for the west stand super fan saying he couldn’t hear anything...well you ***** are like mutes anyway.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I thought it was great. Did I hear "No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no Kurt Nogan" or was I imagining it?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yep....and. We have steve steve steve steve penny on our wing, on our wing.

And...over there, over there, and do they smell, like ****ing hell.

Elton John is a homosexual. Which at the time was hilarious but now a days, s a fact.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you drive a yellow mini
You'll be shot
If you drive a yellow mini you'll be shot
Drive a yellow mini
Drive a yellow mini
You'll be shot.....
In the head, in the head....

Bet a lot of you don't remember that one

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
WTF?!

I couldn't make out anything in block E, but was caught between that and the lot under the police box and NW tray

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
You'll be shot
If you drive a yellow mini you'll be shot
Drive a yellow mini
Drive a yellow mini
You'll be shot.....
In the head, in the head....

Bet a lot of you don't remember that one

Hate to ask and obviously show myself up for my dreadful newbyishness.... but, why may one not drive a yellow mini without being shot?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here