Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lost Wallet

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Hi people, was just boarding the train at Falmer and realised I no longer had my wallet with me. No cash in it, just my cards, ST cards and my bloody provisional driving licence which I will be needing soon for my test!

Hopefully it's just fallen out of my pocket by my seat in which case hopefully it's been handed in. If you've found it and handedly it in, thanks and I owe you a pint and my life.

Guess I just have to wait until Monday to phone the club? Or can I dm them on twitter etc to find out quicker?

Thanks in advance!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Awaits Ernest finds wallet

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I hope you find your wallet and cards etc.

I think I would have been inclined to go back to the stadium and ask rather than wait till Monday.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Mate found two north stand ST's pre match today and handed them to a steward. Hope they made there way back to the owner before kick off.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hi people, was just boarding the train at Falmer and realised I no longer had my wallet with me. No cash in it, just my cards, ST cards and my bloody provisional driving licence which I will be needing soon for my test!

Hopefully it's just fallen out of my pocket by my seat in which case hopefully it's been handed in. If you've found it and handedly it in, thanks and I owe you a pint and my life.

Guess I just have to wait until Monday to phone the club? Or can I dm them on twitter etc to find out quicker?

Thanks in advance!

If you sit in the West Lower I saw someone hand a wallet to a steward on the way out. Hopefully this will be yours and a call to the club will see this returned to you,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here