Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time for a Hughton to step down

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Is it time for Hughton to step down?

When he was given the job i remember fans of other teams he'd managed saying that he was a boring/defensive/uncreative manager.

He's done a good job getting us to where we are now, but i can't ever see him being able to kick on as he is incapable of putting a team out to win a game, seeming rather to favour the defensive, pass it backwards and sideways shit that we are being served up at the moment.

I feel we should have sacked him and gone for Ranieri when he was available, or perhaps Pardew or Hughes if they'd want the job.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Ridiculous. That was not the problem against Fulham. If we had not capitulated against them, we could have had four points from these two games - and everyone would be happy. The Fulham loss was not because of being boring/defensive/uncreative. Even today, we were by far the more creative team.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Ridiculous. That was not the problem against Fulham. If we had not capitulated against them, we could have had four points from these two games - and everyone would be happy. The Fulham loss was not because of being boring/defensive/uncreative. Even today, we were by far the more creative team.

That scored no goals.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
:shit: :fishing:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I say every time there’s a stupid WUM thread started by an attention seeking moron we all just debate something else instead of giving them the attention they want. With that in mind:

Has anyone watched anything good lately? Need some Netflix suggestions

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Is it time for Hughton to step down?

When he was given the job i remember fans of other teams he'd managed saying that he was a boring/defensive/uncreative manager.

He's done a good job getting us to where we are now, but i can't ever see him being able to kick on as he is incapable of putting a team out to win a game, seeming rather to favour the defensive, pass it backwards and sideways shit that we are being served up at the moment.

I feel we should have sacked him and gone for Ranieri when he was available, or perhaps Pardew or Hughes if they'd want the job.

✊��

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Pardew or Hughes???????????
It was a good fishing trip, till you went too far.

I suggest you go off NSC, and have a long hard look at yourself, you’re not going to get any bites with cretinous suggestions like, Pardew and Hughes.:ffsparr::wrong::wrong:

Pardew and Hughes,FFS.:tosser:

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here