Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time for a Hughton to step down

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I say every time there’s a stupid WUM thread started by an attention seeking moron we all just debate something else instead of giving them the attention they want. With that in mind:

Has anyone watched anything good lately? Need some Netflix suggestions

I suggest “ Resurrection Ertugrul”. Over 150 episodes of Turkish history, set in the 13C. First the clan must kill of 5he crusader threat against Aleppo followed by the treacherous Mongols attacking Anatolia.
I’m on about episode 80, ok it in Turkish with subtitles but gives a fascinating insight into Muslim history and how the Turkish empire was created.....
You did ask.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Two outstanding saves. Surely the manager's job is to set up the team to create chances to score, but he can't be held responsible if chances or missed or saved, that's ridiculous. Hope we stick with Chris for year's to come. We are an excellent club and continue to recruit and develop players and over time will be a top ten team. UTA.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I say every time there’s a stupid WUM thread started by an attention seeking moron we all just debate something else instead of giving them the attention they want. With that in mind:

Duuuuude.

You HAVE to watch BARRY!

It's on Amazon & HBO, but you can probably find it "elsewhere" if you know what I mean. It's the best thing I've watched in ages.

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
Attack the post, not the postee.

I take it your quite happy watching this dross week in week out?

Er.... Yes.. I'm happy seeing the team I support give a good account of itself in arguably the best league in the world. It's not always pretty but seeing as where we have come from I believe we are doing remarkably well

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not this shite again!

Ok, I'll bite - who do you want to replace him?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Duuuuude.

You HAVE to watch BARRY!

It's on Amazon & HBO, but you can probably find it "elsewhere" if you know what I mean. It's the best thing I've watched in ages.

Saw this last year on Amazon. Agree very good and subtle humour. :thumbsup:

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull

Has anyone watched anything good lately? Need some Netflix suggestions[/QUOTE

Designated Survivor is really good although it does get a bit far fetched later on in series 1 and I’ve yet to get to series 2. It’s a bit like House of Cards but with good guys in the White House

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
When was the last time we had a proper "manager (insert name here) out" poll?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

I suggest “ Resurrection Ertugrul”. Over 150 episodes of Turkish history, set in the 13C. First the clan must kill of 5he crusader threat against Aleppo followed by the treacherous Mongols attacking Anatolia.
I’m on about episode 80, ok it in Turkish with subtitles but gives a fascinating insight into Muslim history and how the Turkish empire was created.....
You did ask.

Designated Survivor is really good although it does get a bit far fetched later on in series 1 and I’ve yet to get to series 2. It’s a bit like House of Cards but with good guys in the White House
Yes, good, but are these suggestions within the intellectual capacity of a troll? Do they have sub-titles in Trollish, for example?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Is it time for Hughton to step down?

When he was given the job i remember fans of other teams he'd managed saying that he was a boring/defensive/uncreative manager.

He's done a good job getting us to where we are now, but i can't ever see him being able to kick on as he is incapable of putting a team out to win a game, seeming rather to favour the defensive, pass it backwards and sideways shit that we are being served up at the moment.

I feel we should have sacked him and gone for Ranieri when he was available, or perhaps Pardew or Hughes if they'd want the job.
RICHARD HEAD

Sent from my SM-T285 using Tapatalk

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

The film about Bobby Robson is good. As is the Sunderland doc series. New Star Trek is alright. The Big Short is good. Am watching Salvation at the moment which is OK (but I understand it has been cancelled). Hurricane the film is not bad. Designated Survivor starts well then loses it's way (it has now been cancelled as well apparently). Oh and Grace and Frankie is good but you are not allowed to admit watching it if you are male.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here