I’d like a manager who can play more than one formation that doesn’t work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Hughton won't resign or get sacked.
And nor should he.

Beat Cardiff and he's got us promoted, then kept us up twice.
That should be lauded. Some have extremely short memories.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Oh come on, it wasnt that bad. At least it wasn't six. Some people need to remember where we've come from.....blah, blah blah.
going_down_with_the_ship.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
And nor should he.

No manager deserves a job for life cause of some he did years ago .

If we do stay up it’s not cause of Hughton but cause luckily there’s 3 horrendously shit teams below us

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
No manager deserves a job for life cause of some he did years ago .

If we do stay up it’s not cause of Hughton but cause luckily there’s 3 horrendously shit teams below us

This all over. No matter what happens Chris' achievements are, in my opinion, the greatest of any manager in the history of our club however we can't ignore the obvious. We are in free fall and unless we pull something out the bag on Tuesday I can't see us staying up.

Chris might tinker with the odd personnel change but hasn't addressed the tactics that have cost us time and time again over the last few months.

Fear he will have to walk as I can't see Tony sacking him.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
And nor should he.

Agree. I’m not in the Hughton out gang - yet.

However, there’s no belief in the squad, we are so slow, there’s no movement, I’m questioning some of his changes, the team are making too many errors etc etc

The responsibility for that ultimately lies at his door and our purchasing decisions, which, while I understand the long term value, need to be balanced with short term requirements.

I’ve long said that at some point Chris will have to admit his own limitations and work with the club on a managed succession plan.

The time for that is not now though.

kjgood

In defence of hughton he is playing with the cards he has been dealt.
Does anyone really think izquierdo, locadia, andone, aj, bissouma etc are up to standing toe to toe with most prem teams?
Our key players remain some of those who got us promoted. None of our big signings have surpassed expectations, most have fallen below.

That all said, a mutual and respectful parting of ways at the end of the season may not be a bad thing. It has gone stale.

Could I just ask who purchased the players you have named above?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Could I just ask who purchased the players you have named above?

It’s not all down to the manager, there’s a recruitment department . Fair to say hughton May have made them shit with his negative tactics tho . What a mess

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION] was harshly treated. :lol:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
He's just going through a bad spell, and the last few years have been conveniently forgotten. Alex Ferguson was nearly sacked early in his reign, and even with his huge success, he had a few poor seasons.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
He's just going through a bad spell, and the last few years have been conveniently forgotten. Alex Ferguson was nearly sacked early in his reign, and even with his huge success, he had a few poor seasons.

Problem is though, this happened at Norwich too.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
In defence of hughton he is playing with the cards he has been dealt.
Does anyone really think izquierdo, locadia, andone, aj, bissouma etc are up to standing toe to toe with most prem teams?
Our key players remain some of those who got us promoted. None of our big signings have surpassed expectations, most have fallen below.

That all said, a mutual and respectful parting of ways at the end of the season may not be a bad thing. It has gone stale.
We struggled standing toe to toe with Millwall for f.ucks sake. We haven't stood toe to toe with anybody this season.

Hughton has lost it. It is time he cleared his desk and did us all a favour.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
And Norwich were relegated, when they might not have been if they had stuck with CH
You've been drinking all day, right?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here