Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

Surprised how poor Watford were, there for the taking

No they weren’t!

They set up for a draw and got one!

They didn’t give us an inch & defended very well indeed!

A team for the taking generally gives you space, this Watford team gave us nothing.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My opinion so don't get all upset.

Man of the match - Ben Foster
Man I don't miss - Dale Stephens, find Biss a much better option
Man not good enough at this level - Bong, sadly he looks out of his depth

Watford are as poor as us with possession. I guess their little bit more experience puts them a bit above us in the league standings. But, to be fair, I don't see them as anything other than average. Couple more seasons at this level and we'll be standing above them. 0-0 is disappointing, but it's a point I'm happy for us to take.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
March was brilliant today. Cant remember the corner count, but just the final ball was missing from a deserved victory. The defence looked solid again after the shambles of the Fulham game.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
i had a 30 dollar bet paying 55 k mate ...we draw , burnley draw , chelsea + 3.5 ,palace + 1.5......if i'd have left it there i got 54/1 but i went for boro , brentford and ****ing millwall all to win .....millwall drew 0-0 .....:upsidedownheadbedtimeaaarggh:

I know it's not much comfort when you've just lost a sizeable bet but I'm so glad you're now fit and healthy mate.

A big win is just round the corner - I've told myself that enough times in the last 20 years!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Ben Foster kept Watford in the game we had 21 chance com paired to their 5

March was outstanding and the team as a whole put in a shift, on another day we would have won by two or three

But it's a point another point towards safety onwards and upwards

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Watford are as poor as us with possession. I guess their little bit more experience puts them a bit above us in the league standings. But, to be fair, I don't see them as anything other than average. Couple more seasons at this level and we'll be standing above them. 0-0 is disappointing, but it's a point I'm happy for us to take.

I agree the first 2 but thought Bong was as good as anyone today, and definitely not out of his depth.

It was a good performance all round. We should have won, we didn't, move on

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Oh sh!t. We didn't win, so you, Junior and Dwayne etc. make an appearance, spouting your usual drivel.
Why me ?!?

I got angry Vs Fulham because that was unacceptable today I thought we were decent and unlucky

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
No they weren’t!

They set up for a draw and got one!

They didn’t give us an inch & defended very well indeed!

A team for the taking generally gives you space, this Watford team gave us nothing.

Yes they were !
Hughtons negative tactics will take us down gap down to five
Worst perm side I’ve seen no wonder bong locadia and March looked average today
By the time hughton tried to win games it will b to late
Should of kept Murray on with andone
Knocky for locadia
Every other team try to win hughton gets a hard on over defending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018

As you say your opinion! Although seriously you thought Bong was poor today/ out of depth. Come on, if you don't like the player fine and join the club of fans!!! slagging him off - although he played well today, got forward well overlapped, defended well, and put some good crosses in and decent balls into Locadia. If he played a stinker - fine, although putting down Bong from todays display is ridiculous. Funny how after every poor team performance - it is Bong's poor, when there have been other immediate team concerns like a need for a quicker tempo, to keep possession better, become more positive in attack (Solly did just that today), and generate some positively in our play. Funny how other players who have previously had poor games, the fans! do not mention them to the same degree as Bong!! Reminds me of Greer and Barnes. No poor performances today - good solid display from all.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L01 using Tapatalk

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

Oh sh!t. We didn't win, so you, Junior and Dwayne etc. make an appearance, spouting your usual drivel.
Drivel or just my opinion. Truth hurts sometimes
Out of interest how many points do u think is safe ? And what games do U think they will come from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Bissouma a better option than Stephens is like saying Button is a better option than Bruno :shrug:

A clue - Propper was Stephens replacement today and Bissouma replaced Propper :facepalm:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ben Foster kept Watford in the game we had 21 chance com paired to their 5

March was outstanding and the team as a whole put in a shift, on another day we would have won by two or three

But it's a point another point towards safety onwards and upwards

How I saw it. Clearly the better team and played well second half. 2 points dropped but not the end of the world and we will win a few more home games this season given who we’ve got.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here