[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Said when team announced Hughton out and stand by that utter shite
Clueless one sub lol
What knocky must think sat there watching that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of your posts seem to involve Knockaert in some sense, are you related or just wish he was noshing you off? He's not been good enough for us.
___

Thought we did alright today - some good chances but a point isn't awful v Watford. No bad performances, but sadly no blinding ones either. Foster was immense for them, if it werent for him we'd be out of sight.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
i thought we did ok ....watford no mugs and foster had a blinder .
Agree.... If I were a, Watford fan I would be very upset with their performance. Games, won and lost in midfield. That was the difference today.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Doesn't quite feel like a loss, but no feelings of joy or satisfaction after that. The pack in PL division 3 is rapidly reeling us in, and we've completely lost contact with PL division 2.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A few more performances like that and we deserve to be in the relegation zone, zero tempo

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
as It stands we are 16 above Huddersfield and 10 above Fulham. Palarse just got a 2nd.

There is a third relegation spot though. How far we are ahead of that is the only thing that matters. 8 points at the moment but could be down to 5 by 19:30 tonight.

It is shame we have missed the opportunity to make ourselves safe over the last two games.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Foster was the difference and we were poor. Lacking in the final 3rd, Murray staying on as long as he did was pointless I feel, he was so isolated. Thought March, Pröpper and Andone were good!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Better team overall. Locadia must have had some heading practice, Foster brought off two cracking saves from him. Not a bad result really, and although not the most exciting of games, we looked to be the ones wanting it more.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Well time to get off NSC before the other 1000s of moaners get home....hard enough with the regular stream watchers on here!

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

I didn't make one derogatory comment during the match. Of course I didn't make one comment at all during the match.

Our club is awful at finishing. So much possession and so little to show for that possession.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Doesn't quite feel like a loss, but no feelings of joy or satisfaction after that. The pack in PL division 3 is rapidly reeling us in, and we've completely lost contact with PL division 2.

As long as we keep the distance between us and the bottom three I’ll take it

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20190202-165805_Gallery.jpg

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
If Cardiff win tonight we are deep in a relegation battle.

Even if Cardiff win, we would hardly be deep in a relegation battle. We've gained another point on the bottom 2 and the road has got one game shorter.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I didn't make one derogatory comment during the match. Of course I didn't make one comment at all during the match.

Our club is awful at finishing. So much possession and so little to show for that possession.

You didn’t see Foster’s three excellent saves then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here