Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Solly playing a blinder so far, these short corners are so infuriating and wasteful considering our set piece record

I can’t remember us scoring from a short corner, unless you count the equaliser at Hudds, but that was only down to us taking it quickly before their defence had set up.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
2 challenges in the last 10 minutes that see fulham with 9 men if the COMPLETE AND UTTER SHYSTER is reffing.....this guy is out of his league .....a pig farmers son from wiltshire...?? eh...?? you what...??

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Christ that was dull and Hooper is a really shit ref to boot

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I'm sorry but i am really finding it hard to dig hoopers refereeing style .....cholebas has had a least 4 heavy fouls 2 of the worth a yellow ...propper gives one of theirs a nudge in the back and gets a yellow ....i mean really ...wtf is going on ...?? can anyone else seethes or is it just me ...?? too much gin , undies too tight ...?? please help it's doing my head in .

All of the above. But in my case red wine.:clap2:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Utter shite so far

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Solid but unspectacular first half - not a lot in it either way with Locadia's header being the only work either keeper has really had to do.

Give it 15-20 mins and then let Andone and Knocky or Ali J have a run at them and we could win this.

Oh, and I would say that I've no idea how Holebas hasn't been booked yet, but one look at who the ref is answers that one.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I think Andone needs to come on. It's a real tricky one because we know Murray will score if given the chance, but he really isn't offering anything else atm and seems to totally dictate the pace at which we play.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Solid but unspectacular first half - not a lot in it either way with Locadia's header being the only work either keeper has really had to do.

Give it 15-20 mins and then let Andone and Knocky or Ali J have a run at them and we could win this.

Oh, and I would say that I've no idea how Holebas hasn't been booked yet, but one look at who the ref is answers that one.

why though ......4 or 5 stinkers and proper gets booked for **** all .......bald ****

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Every single player is playing at 50% it's so slow, solly is awful 90% of the time, bong shite, propper shite ect ect

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we do score you know what will happen....best we score in the 90th minute imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here