Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford *** Official Match Thread ***

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Our home fortress will surely be tested today , I hope it isn't snowing as our players clearly don't like getting cold and wet. Can see this going one of two ways , a squeaky home win or a thrashing (ok so score wasn't that bad but performance was) like the first game of the season.

Hoping the players show they know how to put things right after they went so wrong at Fulham.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
So worried. The bullying of Dunk and Duffy will be carried out by Deeney this afternoon.

I also fear this, exacerbated by the facts that Hoops is the ref, our current form leaves us 3rd from bottom in the Premier League Form Table (last 10 games), the presence of the diminutive albino playmaker who always seems to play well against us and the fact that Watford are now a pretty good upper mid-table outfit.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And if he were to start like he did on Tuesday, we would be 2 up in 20 minutes...…..
People will notice my post, like they did on Tuesday unlike the previous 5 or 6 times when I wrote it and it got ignored, or dare I say agreed with.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Seldom have I felt so apathetic before a game! We really need to add some pace to the side as we are so excruciatingly slow at the moment. I do think CH will keep the same side and we will once again be very pedestrian! Hope I’m wrong!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I've put us down to win this game.
After the Fulham debacle last week, the players should've had a wake up call, and be up for this game today.
They do owe the fans a concerted effort at least.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Quoting Aerosmith "Going down". Palace are going to be above us tonight on the weekend I'm off for a drinking session with my Palace mate!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not hopeful for tis one. Going purely on form we're stuffed - maybe it's a day for another of those lucky 1-0s we enjoyed earlier in the season!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Brighton

• [*=left]They have scored 16 goals from a set piece this season, a joint-league high with Liverpool and Manchester United.

Watford

• [*=left]Only Manchester United have conceded more goals from a set piece than Watford's total of 13 in this Premier League campaign.

Time to lump on Dunk and/or Duffman to score today

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
2 - 1.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
2-0 to the good guys.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
My thoughts too. a result is far more important than a performance.

Not hopeful for tis one. Going purely on form we're stuffed - maybe it's a day for another of those lucky 1-0s we enjoyed earlier in the season!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
My thoughts too. a result is far more important than a performance.

Yup with you here, let's win even if it is ugly, 1 shot for 24 against who care the performances can wait. Can you tell I am not ATTENDING? 1 - 1 is my guess

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here