Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any Copenhagen based Seagulls?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Over on a City Break with Mrs H, any idea where I can watch the Watford game please?

And any pointers for things to do whilst we are here?

Thanks

Harty

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Not Copenhagen based but been a fair few times. Near Rådhuspladsen (the main square about 10/15 mins walk from central station) there are a some Irish and Scottish pubs/bars which show games (think they might even have Sky if I remember correctly).

Carlsberg museum is worth checking out. Good thing about Copenhagen is that most things are walking distance, and the subway system is pretty cheap and reliable too. Christiania is an island new the main harbour (Nyhavn, the one in all the photos) which needs to be seen, essentially a hippie district where most things go. The little mermaid isn’t really worth seeing unless you want the photo opp, but the walk towards it from Nyhavn (the famous harbour) along the river is worth it in of itself.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mikkeller, the greatest brewer in the world in my opinion, is based in Copenhagen. Go.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh, and the place is dripping with great restaurants.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Around the back of the railway station, there is a pub called "The Spunk Bar". Don't drink their local drop though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here