Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jeremy Hardy RIP

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Worth reading this ...some of the tributes paid by 'fellow' comedians...there is a short video of Jack Dee talking abut his friendship with JH....one memory was about taking JH to hospital when he was at the early stages of feeling unwell and he asked JD to come in with him...and said to the nurse ''this is Jack he's on work experience for the day when he gets cancer (said as a joke)''...great humour from someone who was suffering the big C

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-47089436

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Never heard him on the radio but always listened when he was on screen. Really liked him.

Cancer is such a kunnt.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A sad loss for British comedy, RIP Jeremy.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
most passings are a loss ... i say most as there are certain individuals who have wronged us who i didnt and wont shed a remote shred of loss for...... then there are those that really get to me... this was one of them (bobby robson another). cant put my finger on why... but it did. saw him when recording the news quiz, loved the weeks when he was on - always priceless. having seen the tweet sent to danny baker it just brought home what a waste of talent and alas a talent that was not as widely known as it should have been. what a voice.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here