Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jeremy Hardy RIP

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I always found him funny...(although I know some didnt necessarily warm to his politics)...particularly on R4's The News Quiz..also watched him live as part of the Shoreham Festival on Beach green Shoreham he did a 2 hour one man show non stop.......died of cancer aged 57 ...for me he was a comedian I followed closely and a tad shocked....as this comes like a bolt out of the blue
..survived by his long term partner and daughter

Mark Steel tweeted (the humour is great amidst the sadness)
''My dearest friend @JeremyJHardy left us early this morning. I was so lucky to have spent 35 years arseing about with him. Knowing him as I did, I know he wouldn't want you to be sad, he'd want you to be bloody devastated x''

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sad news, another gone too soon, RIP Jeremy.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That's sad to see. he was a funny guy. Someone I've actually met a couple of times as he was a friend of a friend.

RIP

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Shocked and sadden by this news, didn't know he had cancer. Found him naturally funny and had a great way of delivering his jokes. Have a couple of his books which I will have to dig out.
R.I.P.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
One of my favourite comedians. Seen him live many times. And oh, that singing voice! RIP.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The only way you can ever accuse a Conservative of hypocrisy is if they walk past a homeless person without kicking them in the face. - JH

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
RIP. Always liked him.

Symptomatic of "middle age" is that I'm surprised he was as old as 57 at the same time as being shocked by his early death.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here