Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Goalkeeper away top (black)

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Out of stock on the website in all but 2xXL.

Do these sort of things tend to re-stock or will there be no more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Out of stock on the website in all but 2xXL.

Do these sort of things tend to re-stock or will there be no more?

Usually at this time of year onwards there are no restocks but do keep checking.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Crazy- surely most clubs keep kit in stock for the whole season not half of it?! Oh well I will keep an eye out.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
You could always get stuck into cakes and pies, you'll take a 2xl in no time

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Crazy- surely most clubs keep kit in stock for the whole season not half of it?! Oh well I will keep an eye out

Crazy for who? The club does this (and has done for a while) so it’s not left with unsold stock at the end of the season.

Seem to recall Boro charging £5 for shirts last summer. Not only willl they lose money on those shirts, any buyer is less likely to buy again in August.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Just seems like half way through the season is early doors to give up on selling shirts is all!

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Update- went to the store today- they seemed to have pretty much every size! So it’s just online they’re not available. I treated myself to ‘Ryan 1’ on the back- I passed on the sleeve badges, not sure but I think they look a bit naff.

It seemed to be that the gap between L and XL is quite a lot. Had to go for the larger so I’m going to have to bulk out to fit it.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
Interesting those Newcastle shirts- no sponsors on the Junior tops? Is that because their sponsor is a bookies so not child friendly?

The whole scenario of betting advertising all over football is surely going to get locked down / banned soon. It’s everywhere and it must contribute to normalising betting in the eyes of youngsters.

Personally I would try to keep things like betting and junk food away from team advertising for that reason but I appreciate these are probably difficult calls for clubs to make with income at stake.

Marty___Mcfly

Sep 14, 2011
4211d0d3ea82c53bc951bee959a8cad9.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here