Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion sign Jan Mlakar

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Not sure why you've responded this to me rather than one of the "Lancing black hole" brigade.

Yes it comes with the territory, but it's still a bit odd and occasionally amusing.

But, and I don't remember where I read this statistic so I may be wrong, we have more players out on loan at the moment than any other English club, except Chelsea.

People say "we're developing a conveyor belt of talent like Chelsea", well, we're already there, the profits just haven't arrived yet.

We are 20 years behind Chelsea - All those people slagging off a performance against Fulham should look at the bigger picture.

Tony Bloom had to build a bloody stadium then find a Manager who could build a team and infrastructure of players as well as taking the tam into the PL and keeping them there.

This isn't for you lot on here. This is for all your kids and making Brighton part of the Elite in years to come amongst English football.

Keeping the ''I want success now'' and the ''I want Brighton to be a massive force in English football'' for years to come is a difficult balancing act and I think Tony Bloom is doing a brilliant job.

He probablyy tells his kids '' I'm gonna leave Brighton far better then when I picked them up - And BOY has he done that already. Enjoy the ride folks but don't think it will be easy but it will be better that what it has been for your Generation.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
:lolol:

Lancing. The football equivilant of the Witness Protection Programme.

Mrs W works in Lancing and describes it as the most depressing place EVER. Apparently the locals might have come from Norwich originally.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Whatever happened to Hambo and that lad from Real Madrid that was supposed to be the next big thing? Never saw either get near the 1st team squad, or did I miss something?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Hambo was at Finnish club RoPs , having made 11 appearances and scoring 3 times last season, he has since left this club , whereabouts currently unknown , as for the lad from Real Madrid , if you mean Jack Harper he now plays for Malaga .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here